(PICS) Plz Compare 555 or 2233 !!!!

Re: RE: (PICS) Plz Compare 555 or 2233 !!!!

jaysheezy said:
Dude we are not lazy it's just that u are so lazy to accept that the 2233 is latest
I told you that 2233 has Ethernet port physical but 555 has space for it but physically it dies not have a Ethernet port
It's your decision :p

Dude i m not lazy...i hav been asking questn to everyone n for pics but no one gave me pics...and for 2233 being the best as said by many members but i was still unable to understand why vadi bro bought 555 instead of 2233 ....finally i got my ans from him today he didnt buy 2233 bcoz it was not available in his area.....

I hav made my decision i will buy 555 bcoz it has excellent pq as by vadi bro ....whereas 2233 is what i reject though it may be latest but no mem has told me abt its positives over 555 as u guyz r lazy to help....I JUST WANTED A COMPARISON BUT U GUYZ COULDNT PROVIDE ME IN 5 DAYS ...knowing 2233 is best doesnt help me i want to know why its best ...what r its positive over 555... in short i need a comparison........ADMIN U CAN NOW CLOSE THIS THREAD

I prefer you to go with 555 box. Not sure why it is mentioned like SD HD.. But I think 3D will also work here.

As per one of the member's discussion with customer care, 555 is giving you a good PQ and AQ even for SD channels. Considering the number of SD channel availability, I am preferring this box 555 only.

Re: RE: (PICS) Plz Compare 555 or 2233 !!!!

Sadiq said:
I prefer you to go with 555 box. Not sure why it is mentioned like SD HD.. But I think 3D will also work here.

As per one of the member's discussion with customer care, 555 is giving you a good PQ and AQ even for SD channels. Considering the number of SD channel availability, I am preferring this box 555 only.

Thanx bro for ur input....i hav decided for 555 ...just a 555 user can tell me why its mentioned sdhd on it instead of hd3d ....does 3d work on it...

Srajal Ag said:
Dude i m not lazy...i hav been asking questn to everyone n for pics but no one gave me pics...and for 2233 being the best as said by many members but i was still unable to understand why vadi bro bought 555 instead of 2233 ....finally i got my ans from him today he didnt buy 2233 bcoz it was not available in his area.....

I hav made my decision i will buy 555 bcoz it has excellent pq as by vadi bro ....whereas 2233 is what i reject though it may be latest but no mem has told me abt its positives over 555 as u guyz r lazy to help....I JUST WANTED A COMPARISON BUT U GUYZ COULDNT PROVIDE ME IN 5 DAYS ...knowing 2233 is best doesnt help me i want to know why its best ...what r its positive over 555... in short i need a comparison........ADMIN U CAN NOW CLOSE THIS THREAD

If u need discussions over 2233, read the thread below completely........

new hd box 2233

my new stb 2233 is successfully installed, im very much happy with quality of both SD as well as HD. But couldn't get DD out coz my HT not having spdif, only i could get analog audio out in HT., what should i do , is there any adaptors to get the DDigital out.

my new stb 2233 is successfully installed, im very much happy with quality of both SD as well as HD. But couldn't get DD out coz my HT not having spdif, only i could get analog audio out in HT., what should i do , is there any adaptors to get the DDigital out.

johnsonchennai said:

Jerome.J said:
@Vadirocks bro:I have a tip for u which is using in one of my tv in living room (Sony 32EX550 with 2222 box and HT [Sony DAV TZ 215 with external RCA R,L stereo inputs only] ) and succeeded in getting dd 5.1 to a great extent than your current set up I used earlier.

*My tv supports Dolby Digital and having a 3.5 mm stereo output jack

*Connect STB to tv via a HDMI cable

*Use a high quality 3.5mm stereo to R,L RCA cable to connect between tv and HT (Me using Belkin cable....350 Rs.)

*Set DD in STB so that Stereo out turns off from STB

*Set any of your favorite Pro logic mode in HT

*Now the 5.1 dd signal arrives at tv and down scaled to stereo and passes to HT.

*Me getting stunning dd 5.1 audio 80% similar to a 5.1 set up in optical in my other room

Srajal Ag said:
Thanx bro for ur input....i hav decided for 555 ...just a 555 user can tell me why its mentioned sdhd on it instead of hd3d ....does 3d work on it...

I have 555 box. At first when the videocon representative came with the sd hd box I too was not sure as the site only showed the white hd 3d box. Asked him if they were 3D supported he said yes.After installation checked and yes 3D does work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock