(Pics) Sun TV HD, KTV HD, Sun Music HD & Gemini HD Testing On D2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
By 12am Will Be Added,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Worst Saturday for me... Hell lot of pending works.. Still doing.. So, I may be missing to update the addition this time in DDF :(

Re: RE: (Pics) Sun TV HD, KTV HD, Sun Music HD & Gemini HD Testing On D2H

Sadiq said:
Worst Saturday for me... Hell lot of pending works.. Still doing.. So, I may be missing to update the addition this time in DDF :(

Have you activated these channels

Misma said:
Have you activated these channels

No... I planned to activate after 12 PM if the option is available in the site... Let us see if it is possible...

Sadiq said:
No... I planned to activate after 12 PM if the option is available in the site... Let us see if it is possible...

Good just post if you activated

will existing south platinum HD customers get these sun HD channels?

Sandeep23 said:
@ Off topic
@ Imam
If you are having Vd2h in B.desh then where are you watching test between B.desh v/s Srilanka?? Are you having any local cable connection??

Yes, I have local cable connection for my parents as they used to watch our local channels,, The test is broadcasting in two channels, one is masranga tv (FTA on apstar 7) & another one is BTv (National Terrestrial Channel) of BD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock