(Pics) Sun TV HD, KTV HD, Sun Music HD & Gemini HD Testing On D2H

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Life Ok HD FTA (Testing) On Videocon DH

Oh.. I thought its a new addition, my bad. :shy

Karthik said:
So out of 6 hd channels, 5 now confirmed.
Is it correct vadi ?

Yes Anna!

v_srikanth961 said:
Nope! The 6 Test HD are on 11164 V and this new testing is going on 111483 H TP. Life OK HD is already avaiable in D2H. So its not new addition.

I guess they will add the 4 Sun HD channels on 11483 V TP where they increased the symbol rate recently. It has 9 HD channels and it can take 13. 9 + 4 = 13

If d2h fills up the 6 Test HD then they can advertise 33 HD channels. Unfortunately they cannot say Asli HD as AFAIK Gemini HD is not full time HD channel. It also has upscaled content.

No It's Full HD Only Not Upscaled!

If Contents Are Upscaled Means Then It'll Not Be Considered As Upscaled HD Channel,

BTW Movies & Few Programs Are HD Only,

So All Sun HD Channels Are True HD Only But The Content Is Makes Some Difference But Not All Contents,

@vadi
for your information
ktv and gemini tv are not full hd channels.

Agree, the resolution is Full HD on these channels. With some upscaled content I dont know if d2h can call them Asli HD.

Anyways, Wikipedia refers to all Sun HD channels as HD/Upscaled while other channels are 100% HD. I remember seeing Gemini HD on that page but now its not there. I know, the page can be edited but still part of it is valid.

List of HD channels in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vadirocks said:
No It's Full HD Only Not Upscaled!

If Contents Are Upscaled Means Then It'll Not Be Considered As Upscaled HD Channel,

BTW Movies & Few Programs Are HD Only,

So All Sun HD Channels Are True HD Only But The Content Is Makes Some Difference But Not All Contents,

The test channel Life OK HD is not with Dolby sound.. It is working only when I select Audio Type MPEG2 not when selecting AAC..

So, which HD channel is available with only Stereo audio mode. I think that channel might be added in this place...

Good update Vadi bro.

v_srikanth961 said:
Agree, the resolution is Full HD on these channels. With some upscaled content I dont know if d2h can call them Asli HD.

Anyways, Wikipedia refers to all Sun HD channels as HD/Upscaled while other channels are 100% HD. I remember seeing Gemini HD on that page but now its not there. I know, the page can be edited but still part of it is valid.

List of HD channels in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sun Music from the beginning of its launch iself was full HD. entore contents were in HD

Sun TV started moving their contents gradually and from last 2-3 months, its full HD with all of its contents in HD

K TV and Gemini TV have some new Movies alone in HD and rest of all in upscaled format

dineshtgs said:
Sun Music from the beginning of its launch iself was full HD. entore contents were in HD

Sun TV started moving their contents gradually and from last 2-3 months, its full HD with all of its contents in HD

K TV and Gemini TV have some new Movies alone in HD and rest of all in upscaled format

Yes! The Issue With Contents Not With Channel Broadcasting,,,,,

Re: RE: Life Ok HD FTA (Testing) On Videocon DH

Sadiq said:
The test channel Life OK HD is not with Dolby sound.. It is working only when I select Audio Type MPEG2 not when selecting AAC..

So, which HD channel is available with only Stereo audio mode. I think that channel might be added in this place...

Any guess bros....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock