{PICS} Ultimate D2H Vs Tatasky PQ Comparison

Agreed With me_saket, Devesh, Dinesh & Kumar ji bros :k

kuch to gadbad hai :lol

One thing I noticed while taking pictures of various channels is that the image will always look different when it's running and when it's paused. A running image will be having a slight advantage over the other.

its fully unfair that sajral bro taking tata sky pics from recorded content :dodgy

i don't understand why we are just comparing two dth's picture quality wht abt other dth are they not providing good picture quality it is unfair only to compare two dth's picture quality and i think each and every dth is better in its own cadre so there is no need of comparing them with each other it's upto the customers to decide which is best and which is not:k:k:k

There are certain factors which affect the PQ..

1. Signal strength and Signal quality
2. The quality/grade/age/length of the Co-axial cable used
3. Type of the stb used - sd/hd/dvr
4. Type of Cable used to connect the stb to tv
5. Picture settings on tv

Above all we should not forget the fact, that Sab and 9xm runs on mpeg2 in TS and on mpeg4 in D2h.

mmadhankumar said:
There are certain factors which affect the PQ..

1. Signal strength and Signal quality
2. The quality/grade/age/length of the Co-axial cable used
3. Type of the stb used - sd/hd/dvr
4. Type of Cable used to connect the stb to tv
5. Picture settings on tv

Above all we should not forget the fact, that Sab and 9xm runs on mpeg2 in TS and on mpeg4 in D2h.

Hahaha ! u r a mod and don't even have basic info. Signal Strength/ Quality affects picture, what a joke. For ur info these only make a difference to not getting signal disturbance in bad weather, picture quality does not matter bco of these things.

MPEG2 and MPEG4 are noting but compression standards, one can have good picture quality for both, the only diff being that in MPEG2 it will take 40 percent more space to get the same picture quality as in MPEG4.

This review has been taken using ame picture setings, so nom question about that.

Anyways this forum has people from Tata Sky who alway protect them and mods are also biased and deleete my comments if i raise question. All these people like sarkar, rusil, nakul raj, vansh and many others belong to that category which will never hear anything bad about tata sky

aumnamonarayan said:
Hahaha ! u r a mod and don't even have basic info. Signal Strength/ Quality affects picture, what a joke. For ur info these only make a difference to not getting signal disturbance in bad weather, picture quality does not matter bco of these things.

MPEG2 and MPEG4 are noting but compression standards, one can have good picture quality for both, the only diff being that in MPEG2 it will take 40 percent more space to get the same picture quality as in MPEG4.

This review has been taken using ame picture setings, so nom question about that.

Anyways this forum has people from Tata Sky who alway protect them and mods are also biased and deleete my comments if i raise question. All these people like sarkar, rusil, nakul raj, vansh and many others belong to that category which will never hear anything bad about tata sky

my name spelling is wrong correct it :lol;)

aumnamonarayan said:

Are u aware of the fact that u belong to that category who don't want to hear anything bad about D2h ? :lol:P

mr.dino agressively came here and tried to give explanations.he only targeted two points from madhan bro post.what about remaing 4 points? Why he had not given clarification on these 4 points? He dont know answers? He himself think that, he is cleverer than others.where he gone? And he also have to explain about query regarding recorded content clarity vs original content clarity, and also quality of pics taken from paused video vs running video.

Mr.dino...please clarify these things.

aumnamonarayan said:
1 → Signal Strength/ Quality affects picture, . For ur info these only make a difference to not getting signal disturbance in bad weather, picture quality does not matter bco of these things.

2→ This review has been taken using ame picture setings, so nom question about that.

I totally agree with u on the 1st point heighlighted in Red ..
BTW u r the one few months ago itself that ur LNB is faulty and even though u got good signals and not getting good PQ bcoz of faulty LNB in Tatasky itself and now u understand the reality.. thanx to that..
Point 2 > The snap from tatasky channel is not a live picture and its from a recorded content which is not good as live channel confirmed by TS Users ..
So its not meant to be treated as genuine comparison..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock