& pictures hd channel avaliable in videocon,dish tv and now in airtel but not in tata

RE: & pictures hd channel avaliable in videocon,dish tv and now in airtel but not ...

skm30 said:
Bro, '& pictures hd' channel will be very soon avaliable on Tatasky. I am very much sure that you can see this channel on TataSky in this very month.

Any sources ?

RE: & pictures hd channel avaliable in videocon,dish tv and now in airtel but not ...

NKMIGLANI said:
Thats sources :lol:lol:lol

:no:no

RE: & Pictures HD channel avaliable on Videocon,Dish & Airtel but not in TataSky,why?

Sanjeev said:
How can u be so sure that & pictures HD will be added on tata sky :huh:huh:u:u
SarfaRaZ said:
How are you so sure bro that &Pictures HD will be added on Tatasky in this Month :huh
Guys, when I called CC to know, when Tatasky is going to add more HD channels on its platform, he replied that the work is on for the same, when the same will be added, will be informed to me about the same; the same copy paste reply by the CC, but when I asked that at least tell me which is the top most demanded HD channel right now for the addition in Tatasky, he said that the customers mostly demand for the '& Pictures HD' channel and we are working on it right now, you can expect this channel by the end of this month. So, I concluded that the '& Pictures HD' channel will be definitely added on Tatasky in the last week of this month.

Only 1 hd channel you said that they will be adding around 8 hd channels by the end of this month and now only 1 hd channel will come :( :( :'( :'(

TS cc always gives standard replies highly unreliable, I don't recomment Tata Sky to anyone bcoz it's the most most lethargic service provider when it comes to channel additions.

Mods/Admins now you please Close this thread or please merge this thread on Tatasky General Discussion Thread :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock