PLANNING To buy Tata Sky HD

ABCDEFGH said:
Best offer

the price Ultra South HD Pack is 8400 P.A.
you are getting it at 8385 rs + Installation, STB for free:clap:clap

Yeah, always better to buy new one than renewing annual pack :D:c

do not purchase tatasky they wont have any offer,as compare to others and the service unit sucks,demand for money in every bit of move.go for other or check cable network they had recently move on to mpeg4 box with more hd and sd boxes.

Choose Tatasky...having awesome pic & audio quality in SD & HD channels...after sale service is also better

bhaskar9090 said:
do not purchase tatasky they wont have any offer,as compare to others and the service unit sucks,demand for money in every bit of move.go for other or check cable network they had recently move on to mpeg4 box with more hd and sd boxes.

I am a DTH user from 2006 (when Dish TV was launched) and I have used Dish TV, airtel and d2h till now... Cable is ruled out for rural areas... And currently I think tatasky is better than d2h for HD.. So I am planning to switch to it...

Its high time to Buy Tatasky as they are adding lots of remaining SD channels

98shubhamk said:
Ordered Tata sky today ........
Technician will come tomorrow morning.....yeah....finally tata sky

Isko laga dala....ab meri life hoyegi jingalala

Congratulations bro, welcome to TS World :hello :tup

mine was installed y'day...I don't see any diff in HD channel's but SD channels picture quality is slightly better than d2h..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock