Status
Not open for further replies.

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys,

As I mentioned earlier, after the latest HD additions on TS I'm planning to switch from Airtel. But I need some info about the package cost before making the decision.

Currently, I'm on South Max Telugu 24HD pack which includes all telugu channels and non premium HD channels. English news channels are included in South Max pack. I also subscribed to English movies pack. The total cost of my package is 449 per month.

Now, for the same list of channels on TS what's the best pack and how much would it cost.

To summarize, I need

1. All telugu and Tamil channels
2. All non premium HD channels including south HD
3. All English news channels
4. All English movie channels

Let me know your thoughts.

U hv to subscribe to Annual South Mega :HD pack cosing 7900/- :)

Switching to Tatasky is awesome decision bro. Welcome to the tata sky family :tup
The suitable package for you will be :
South sports (230) with tamil n telugu as free regional packs + English movies pack (75) + hd access fee (125) = Rs. 430/-

viku20072000 said:
South sports (230) with tamil n telugu as free regional packs + English movies pack (75) + hd access fee (125) = Rs. 430/-

How could get all non premium HD channels in this pack :huh:shy

viku20072000 said:
Switching to Tatasky is awesome decision bro. Welcome to the tata sky family :tup
The suitable package for you will be :

I think this pack will not give me all non premium HD channels.

ilikered said:
I think this pack will not give me all non premium HD channels.

Yup. You're right. If you want all non premium hd channels, mega south hd pack is the best, rs.7900 per year OR grand sports + hd access fee = 610 per month

viku20072000 said:
Yup. You're right. If you want all non premium hd channels, mega south hd pack is the best, rs.7900 per year OR grand sports + hd access fee = 610 per month

South MEGA HD will be the best as TEN HD is not available in Grandsports :k

viku20072000 said:
Is that the lowest that I need to pay to get the same channels on TS?

ilikered said:
Is that the lowest that I need to pay to get the same channels on TS?

It's the highest pack in TS which include all non premium SD+HD chs. TS don't have HD addon so lowest basepack + HD addon trick doesn't apply in TS :k

Sarkar said:
It's the highest pack in TS which include all non premium SD+HD chs. TS don't have HD addon so lowest basepack + HD addon trick doesn't apply in TS :k

Major flaw in the system for HD subscribers :dodgy:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock