Seeking Help Please explain

Kalidas030

Reaction score
I brought new ADTV HD STB.What is difference between hd box and DVR box.(can I recording one channel and watch another channel in hd stb).

@Kalidas030 Bro welcome to ADTV,

You can't watch one & record another in HD Box only in HD DVR you can use that multiple recording feature.

But cc said 'yes u can watch and another is recorded' to me.ok no problem.may I purchase DVR box and how much.

But cc said 'yes u can watch and another is recorded' to me.ok no problem.may I purchase DVR box and how much.

If you already bought ask CC for an upgrade to HD DVR but not sure whether still HD DVR available as Airtel Internet TV (But it can't record another channel while watching one) is the upgrade offered for HD Boxes.

If you're freshly buying a new HD DVR box it may cos from 5 to 6 K,you call Customer Care and verify the price and availability try your best but HD DVR boxes were temporary unavailable online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock