Seeking Help Plz help me to choose between Mi box & Tatasky binge+

Problem with Binge+ is tata sky is ..... Binge recharge is not necessary but you never know they may introduce it down the line. No one can stop them down the line.
Better to keep two box separate as you have already made substantial investment in tata sky+ box.

Go to MI box. you will get full android options.
Tata Sky Binge+ is android based set top box with full android support from Google. Mi is a Chinese company. We both know how Huawei lost Google support. So there is no guarantee Xiaomi might not lose android support in the future.
Problem with Binge+ is tata sky is ..... Binge recharge is not necessary but you never know they may introduce it down the line. No one can stop them down the line.
It's not necessary now. Right? There is no assurity about future. I bought Xiaomi phone without ads. No there are vulgar ads everywhere. There is no guarantee about ads. Imagine bikini babes ads on your TV. Can we enjoy that on big screen with parents?

Go for Tata Sky binge box. Mi is not a broadcasting company. They are just entering every segment for the sake of increasing revenue and profit. While Tata Sky is incorporated for the sole purpose of distributing those channels. Then for android, Mi may not be able to provide that service after US ban like Huawei. In simple terms Tata sky box is future proof while MI box aren't. Or If you can go for other distributor box like Airtel Xstreme or Dish tv. But go for the box of distributor only.

Tata Sky Binge+ is android based set top box with full android support from Google. Mi is a Chinese company. We both know how Huawei lost Google support. So there is no guarantee Xiaomi might not lose android support in the future.

It's not necessary now. Right? There is no assurity about future. I bought Xiaomi phone without ads. No there are vulgar ads everywhere. There is no guarantee about ads. Imagine bikini babes ads on your TV. Can we enjoy that on big screen with parents?
I think MI new model has google certified. Only minus is lack of Dolby vision.
Right now none of the dth android boxes are fulfilling customers requirements. So in my view MI android box is best option in all aspects.

@bhupinder2 bro. I won't drag this discussion any longer. As it might get confusing. I am not a Tata Sky employee nor a Mi employee. I don't benefit by recommending either.

As a well-wisher I would suggest you to go for Tata Sky Binger+ for better experience. If you want to save money Mi Box is also good but not great.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock