Help to Choose between Videocon d2h & Tata Sky

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 16,973
ramheree said:
Check out this offer.
9c3ca57b91220cacaf20c2ec21bacfb7.jpg
If you want to take my Videocon d2h 1TB HD DVR with 3500 balance then I can order a TS HD + Transfer box.

Else I will wait for that balance to drain out then get the new TS connection.

Got the new TataSky HD connection yesterday. Ordered it from Amazon and the installation was done within 2 days. Total cost (including installation charge + 1 month Dhamaal Pack) was 1300/- . Good Deal from Amazon.

Regarding the PQ and AQ of SD channels on Tata Sky, its awesome!! compared to Dish TV and Videocon D2H. Previously I have used Dish TV HD and D2H SD connection. Switched to TS HD based on the reviews and updates from this forum. Thanks a lot!!!

Regarding HD channels, one could not notice much difference in PQ of HD channels among these providers. But, yes we could easily differentiate the AQ (Dolby Digital) by connecting a 5.1 channel home theater system to audio output and I think Tata Sky has the highest HD channels with Dolby Digital Sound.

As per my opinion, go for Videocon d2h HD it is cheap in price and better than Tata Sky video quality in SD and HD.

Hassan Syed said:
As per my opinion, go for Videocon d2h HD it is cheap in price and better than Tata Sky video quality in SD and HD.
[emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

Better than TS video quality..

How brother??

khepacheley said:
[emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

Better than TS video quality..

How brother??

Lol
Same question!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock