• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 2,092
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgthelegend

Banned
Reaction score
Policy of Tata sky is much more customer friendly than Airtel digital TV. Tata sky you just keep on rocking Isko laaga daala to baki DTH dho dala.In Tata sky pq of sD channel is just awesome. But in AD TV it is so bad.Tata sky had given all channels and services free for 14 days which airtel could not think.In Tata sky we have time shift channels----what an innovation Tata sky. Technologically Poor airtel cannot think of such gala innovation. It always thinks about customer. The great brand Tata I salute you. I left airtel to protest for non addition of infotainment HD channels.Let us join your hands to protest against such type of activities. Airtel plzz plzz customer k baare me kuch socho socho. Kaash tum bol pate Isko laaga daala to life jingalala.

We don't need time shift channels,coz we can record our favorite programs in usb recording....

You have to post these things in
"Comparison Section"

instead of ADTV section :k

I was really frustrated with Airtel Digital TV. That is why I shifted to Tata Sky. Now I am feeling well.

Great my dear friend. What a protest. I am completely agree with u in all respect. Why we will have to buy recorder? In foreign country time shift channels are very popular. Great guys u r correct. Just wait everybody will agree with sgthelegend and abhiaot-----

Abhiaot said:
Great my dear friend. What a protest. I am completely agree with u in all respect. Why we will have to buy recorder? In foreign country time shift channels are very popular. Great guys u r correct. Just wait everybody will agree with sgthelegend and abhiaot-----

Thanks for supporting the truth.

Optimus_Prime said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Friend, are you an airtel agent?
Today I can sense that Tata sky will be the new "Jio" of Indian DTH.

ohh hello man, If you are happy with tata sky then enjoy yourself, Dont defame other DTH.
You are defaming adtv in adtv section that is not acceptable for adtv users.
What good what bad we dont know, we only know that every dth have some pros and cons.
So plz behave like a mature member.
Hope you understand what I want to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom