Airtel HD vs Tata Sky HD

• Thread starter unicorn
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 44,359
To clarify some of the friends, I agree both Airtel & TS have same PQ in HD. But I would prefer watching in TS because of the fact I don't get any disturbing & shouting logo in TS. I want to enjoy a movie having rich content say avatar. Why would a person want a huge logo saying airtel. Its almost spoiling the play. for some they won't mind because they would have got used to it. But that's not the case with me. just my personal opinion.

DTH provider should consider this. already channels in INDIA are having huge logo's and they never go off even for a second unlike channels in USA and other countries.

Hassan Syed said:
Tata Sky has a shine in picture quality which no other DTH is having at the moment

What is this "shine" ?please clarify

unicorn said:
To clarify some of the friends, I agree both Airtel & TS have same PQ in HD. But I would prefer watching in TS because of the fact I don't get any disturbing & shouting logo in TS. I want to enjoy a movie having rich content say avatar. Why would a person want a huge logo saying airtel. Its almost spoiling the play. for some they won't mind because they would have got used to it. But that's not the case with me. just my personal opinion.

DTH provider should consider this. already channels in INDIA are having huge logo's and they never go off even for a second unlike channels in USA and other countries.
+1 :wlcm

In UK most of gec channels even don't have logo and if they have it don't even viewable :shy

sourabhs20 said:
Tata skt -

270+175(HD Access fees) for 25HD channels.
Total = 445.

ADTV -

99 + One Add On(57) + 225 for 33 HD Channels.
Total = 381.

DM HD add cost on only Rs. 95

@unicorn bro

In your 1st Post here u have put tata sky hd stb pic. Which model is that, and who is the manufacturer ??? Its looks very good, I mean the build quality and look wise. Can u pls tell me the details

unicorn said:
It's raining in our area.. Tata Sky is working without any issue.. But Airtel is not picking signal. Throwing B001 error.. Missing IPL match..: (

bro you are using ts now so how you missing ipl ? :shy :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock