Policy of airtel

• Thread starter Thread starter sgthelegend
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 2,092
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sourabhs20 said:
ohh hello man, If you are happy with tata sky then enjoy yourself, Dont defame other DTH.
You are defaming adtv in adtv section that is not acceptable for adtv users.
What good what bad we dont know, we only know that every dth have some pros and cons.
So plz behave like a mature member.
Hope you understand what I want to say.

soon you renamed as 'Agent of Airtel' by those sick!

Sourabhs20 said:
ohh hello man, If you are happy with tata sky then enjoy yourself, Dont defame other DTH.
You are defaming adtv in adtv section that is not acceptable for adtv users.
What good what bad we dont know, we only know that every dth have some pros and cons.
So plz behave like a mature member.
Hope you understand what I want to say.

+1

It is all about space
TS has also seen it's worst days when they didn't had enough transponders,yes Airtel is having some very bad Policies but still in channel additions they are showing the intent to add channels

And why are you posting these kinds of threads in Airtel section,post them in General DTH discussion

Once Dish TV had around 10 to 15 more HD channels than any other DTH and people using Dish TV used to troll TS and Airtel users for less HD channels and never felt that any dth can come close to Dish TV in coming days but you wouldn't see them commenting now

Anything can happen in future,maybe one DTH learns from it's competitors and performs better in coming days

So basically that guy was talking with himself in a public forum. Seriously, he could have done that by sitting in front of a mirror, why waste Precious MB's?

But the sad fact is TS is better than all the other dth platforms in India currently.Nobody can match TS all the other dth definitely needs to learn what is meant by doing Business in general and DTH business in specific from TATA group they price heavily but are reliable on a long run.

I can't understand why this thread is still open though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom