Poor PQ in SD Channel

In my opinion Tata Sky is the best DTH service provider. Picture quality is great SD as well as HD. I am a subscriber of this platform for the last 10 years. Being a technically sounded guy, as much as I can say that Tata Sky never disappointed me even for a single time till date within a very long time span of 10 years.
Those who do not like the picture quality of Tata Sky, there is a mess in their TV/ Tata Sky settings.
If you do not understand anything, then talk to the customer care of Tata Sky, they will solve your problem.
I also want to clarify that I am only a consumer/subscriber of Tata Sky.
Good that you are a satisfied customer.

I am having sony oled - android which has an inbuilt option that automatically adjusts digital noise compression.But still the pq is pathetic. Images are pixelated almost in all the channels.

I am having sony oled - android which has an inbuilt option that automatically adjusts digital noise compression.But still the pq is pathetic. Images are pixelated almost in all the channels.
Bro i had also sony 4k tv.. There is nothing problem in sd channel pic issue.. Pq is awesome...in Sd & hd

Dish tv also with in 1 hour customer will come my home iam also both tatasky dish tv used 100 percent tell me tatasky quality low compare d2h... this lock in period time this time also dishtv technician will come.my home solve antenna pbm.dishtv customer care very good....my home out of city but technician maximum come with in 1 hour

Last edited:

I am also using LG Nano Cell 4K HDR TV 65'inch. There is no problem in PQ quality for SD & HD channels. Working fine.

Probably i will try to post some snaps. That makes clear🤣

Some queries to you bro.

1. This is from the start when you purchased TATA Sky or it happened lately.
2.You are advised to check your cable connections. Advice is to log a case with customer care and check with technician for signal strength or other unknown issues.
3.As it is a Sony TV and I am using Dishtv the PQ still is very good.It cannot happen there are pixelations or other issues you mentioned this means some where there is some issue related to your setting,signal strength or any other may be cable which can be diagnosed by a technician and set correct.
4. If you have other connections like Airtel or Dishtv or you can arrange them then connect with your present TV and check the same. Alternatively you can change with another TV and or another TATA Sky box to check the issue.

PQ is good and bad depending on the channel which is where broadcaster is at fault not your satellite provider. For example WION has amazing quality but Sony SAB sucks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock