Changing settings from SDR to HDR

Ranjith85

Reaction score
Hii,
I am Using Mi TV 5X having all the features like HDR10+, Dolby vision etc. Is there any benefits of improving picture quality when i change the display settings From SDR to HDR option in my TATA PLAY BINGE+ Box, After enabling this the colour and picture faded, Can any one suggest me a solution?

Enable the feature and then you need to increase the contrast by 20-25 points ( eg. 50-> 70-75)

In HDR mode color is richer, close to natural..even you will find great improvement in sd channel quality

One more thing ,play with the resolution
In my vu tv ,4k output giving a dull picture and blurry (no sharpness) whereas 1080p 60hz giving sharp picture with increased brightness

Enable the feature and then you need to increase the contrast by 20-25 points ( eg. 50-> 70-75)

In HDR mode color is richer, close to natural..even you will find great improvement in sd channel quality

One more thing ,play with the resolution
In my vu tv ,4k output giving a dull picture and blurry (no sharpness) whereas 1080p 60hz giving sharp picture with increased brightness
Thanxx..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock