Poor PQ in SD Channel

@Amit1079
I'm also feared about that thing.. if we portabile D2h to Tata sky or take 2nd room connection.

@Anish Pai
@Abhinav842 my dear Brother's Please tell us about SD PQ reality help us
Pic quality almost equal in SD channels both Tata and d2h
Because have seen in neighborhoods home
HD quality not seen in Tata
In present situations if anybody taking 2 different connections of different companies
I suggest u to take both d2h and tatsky
If u want 1 connection u can take tata
But one thing u must keep in mind
South channels add first in d2h sometimes

Pic quality almost equal in SD channels both Tata and d2h
Because have seen in neighborhoods home
HD quality not seen in Tata
In present situations if anybody taking 2 different connections of different companies
I suggest u to take both d2h and tatsky
If u want 1 connection u can take tata
But one thing u must keep in mind
South channels add first in d2h sometimes
Yes bro,
D2h for my parents room
In my room I will take Tatasky.

True Tatasky's picture quality is very bad. Recently I switched from cable to Tatasky. The very reason why i switched to DTH is that, in cable we cannot watch during power cuts - though we have UPS at home. Today, I regret for buying tatasky (completely dissatisfied) and I can clearly find the difference in picture quality. Though I have good Sony OLed Tv, PQ looks like old MP4 video. Few of my observations:

- SD Channels PQ is very poor (can clearly observe during fast moving scenes) and HD channels PQ is just better.
- Audio quality is good. I am facing an issue with STB - whenever i switch on the STB, the audio is not coming up, I need to restart the STB to get audio and had already reported this to customer care.
- Channels are shuffled like anything. Movies, Music, General Entertainment channels are jumbled (for eg: if we take tamil regional channels, news channels, music channels, general entertainment channels are jumbled and not in order) which makes us to search for channels every time.
- Very difficult to remember the channel numbers again since channels are not in order
- Letters / scrolls in news channels are dull, blurred, pixelated
- PQ of english channels like HBO, AXN, Star Movies and many Hindi channels are very bad.

When a cable tv MSO (i was using HD STB) able to provide good PQ, premium service provider Tatasky has to first look into this and fix PQ issue as we can see many reporting the same issue.
What is your selected resolution and picture settings on STB? Check in User Settings option.

In my opinion Tata Sky is the best DTH service provider. Picture quality is great SD as well as HD. I am a subscriber of this platform for the last 10 years. Being a technically sounded guy, as much as I can say that Tata Sky never disappointed me even for a single time till date within a very long time span of 10 years.
Those who do not like the picture quality of Tata Sky, there is a mess in their TV/ Tata Sky settings.
If you do not understand anything, then talk to the customer care of Tata Sky, they will solve your problem.
I also want to clarify that I am only a consumer/subscriber of Tata Sky.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock