PQ of SD channels on Dish TV

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 2,560
Actually bros Dishtv is going to upgrade it's transmission from mpeg2 to mpeg4 in January. Malayalam channels are also in Mpeg4 transmission, that's why they are providing Mpeg4 stb for zing kerala

ashok.dishtv said:
Actually bros Dishtv is going to upgrade it's transmission from mpeg2 to mpeg4 in January. Malayalam channels are also in Mpeg4 transmission, that's why they are providing Mpeg4 stb for zing kerala

I can't comment about SD channels has I have not watched any of SD channel's of Dish TV since few months has I always watch HD channel's only on my Dish Tru Hd connection may be SD channel's PQ have improved but has said by ashok.dishtv Bro if Dish TV migrates to MP4 then it is a very good news for me bcuz I am waiting a long time for Dish TV to launch at least a new HD STB even without DVR feature so I can update my TV with it from a 47 inch to a 55 inch TV :sp

ashok.dishtv said:

That's good news :) :lol:ohya

Prasanna bro said:
Yes PQ is much better in Dish TV than Tata sky.....
who asked you to tell about TS Pq,
Don't start off topics anywhere,
All are happy with there DTH,
That's it,
Don't comment on anything without using.

I'm also using Dish TV HD STB. As we all know, the HD channels quality is superb on Dish TV.
As per my understanding, Dish TV was having only 10 malayalam channels on mpeg4. The rest malayalam channels (apprx 17 channels) were still in mpeg2. But for the last 2 days, I have noticed the PQ of all malayalam channels has improved (sorry, I normally watch only malayalam channels and HD channels). I haven't received any software update on my DishTru HD box.
Is there any option to check whether a specific channel is using mpeg4 or mpeg2?
Also, it is good news that Dish TV is also migrating all channels to mpeg4 in January.

Prasanna bro said:
same thing will applicable to u also bro....have u ever seen pq of dish tv...then u will also say pq of ts is like analog cable.....
Bro, I personally have both TS & DISH TV. And I also think that TS and ADTV pq is much better than Dish. And no other Dth can beat Airter's AQ.

Rushil.D said:
have you ever seen tata sky PQ :) :) :dodgy

you will after that you will say dish tv pq is like anlog cable :p

bro why you make all dishtv thread dishtv v/s tatasky

:dodgy:no:no:wall

sainibro said:
bro why you make all dishtv thread dishtv v/s tatasky

:dodgy:no:no:wall

Hey Mister I stopped commenting :shutoff :shutoff

some dish TV users are first to start the comparison :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock