Seeking Help Queries Regarding Secondary Tata Sky Connection

• Thread starter DTH Fan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,770
congrats @DTH Fan bro

you need to press quickly after turning on stb .. to manually upgrade stb ...

Start your set top box from mains and wait for the "Please Wait Initializing..." message on the screen.
As soon as you see the message, quickly press "Back" button twice and then press 2 4 6 5 buttons on your remote.

Last edited:
^^ I did the same. In fact I'm using the same process on my HD+ and Transfer boxes since many years. But its not working on this new HD box.

OK. I was able to manually upgrade the box by pressing BACK button twice and then pressing 2485.

I found one thing strange! The STB contains old Tata(Sky logo but the remote contains new Tata|Sky logo. How is it possible? Was the universal remote always included with HD box?

Also some button labels have been changed on the remote like organiser has been renamed to Settings, Showcase button renamed to On Demand and Actve button renamed to Apps.

Last edited:
So,they started providing new remote ..but stb contains old logo ..strange..they should've also updated the stb with new logo.
yes universal remote is always included with HD stb..
Which stb brand did you get
Bro, can you please upload the pic of new remote :sp and did you find any new or extra feature

Last edited:
Guess, you got old (not used) STB with new remote. :D

By the way, congo.:hs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock