Query on 5.1 Audio Gear Digital Sound Decoder..???

• Thread starter mystic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 13,491

mystic

Reaction score
I wants to connect my 5.1 multimedia speaker to TS+HD STB.
As I don't have home theater system but I do have 5.1 multimedia system, I want to use "5.1 Audio Gear Digital Sound Decoder" to convert optical out of stb to 5.1 analog audio. :huh
I just want your suggestion on this.
Will it work with TS+HD's dolby system.

Here is the snapshot of the device...
222664275.jpg

Dear Friend,
I am from Kerala for the last four five months I am using this decoder with SUN HD and Samsung DVD player. SUN HD stb having Optical out and my Samsung DVD player having co-axial out this decoder having both optical and co-axial input . So it is worth for me. Its performance is awesome. I am enjoying with my favorite Dolby Digital channels with 5.1 surround sound.

Good Review By pgsujith2009,
Use Optical Out Of stb in Audio Gear .

pgsujith2009 said:
Dear Friend,
I am from Kerala for the last four five months I am using this decoder with SUN HD and Samsung DVD player. SUN HD stb having Optical out and my Samsung DVD player having co-axial out this decoder having both optical and co-axial input . So it is worth for me. Its performance is awesome. I am enjoying with my favorite Dolby Digital channels with 5.1 surround sound.

Dear Friend,
could you tell me audio gear price. where can i purchace it in north india.

kambojonline said:
pgsujith2009 said:
Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

Available in mumbai @4500

Dear friend,
It is available in Kerala(Digital Pixels,Poovarani, Kottayam,Kerala State,India Pin-686577) ,price it was 3950+tax(Kerala VAT 12.625%). You will
get more details from this site. Tech spec,price, contact number everything is there please visit
http://www.digitalbay.co.in/ManufacturerViewMore.aspx

Regards,

pgsujith2009 said:
Dear friend,
It is available in Kerala(Digital Pixels,Poovarani, Kottayam,Kerala State,India Pin-686577) ,price it was 3950+tax(Kerala VAT 12.625%). You will
get more details from this site. Tech spec,price, contact number everything is there please visit
http://www.digitalbay.co.in/ManufacturerViewMore.aspx

Regards,

THANKS for given detail and links. definitely i will purchase it.

Hi,

Does this thing have preamp in it? I am going to connect my Sony DAV DZ 640K speakers to it and those speakers don't have preamp in it, I can say that because the Woofer is not powered by any power cord.

It just has 6 speaker cables, 5 speakers and woofer.

I got a Blueray player Sony BDP S370K which doesn't have preamp in it. I sold the DVD player that came with the package (Sony DAV DZ 640k), it had 6 analogue output and had preamp.

I was going to use the toslink output of Blueray and connect to 5.1 audio gear and then connect the 6 speaker channel to the 5.1 audio gear.

As none of the equipment have preamp, I am not sure what to do!!:(

I wanted to connect the Tata sky HD, Desktop which has toslink output and Blueray with Toslink output.

As the speakers don't have inbuilt preamplification so I am stuck now..!!:angry

Regards,
Tarini

As per 5.1 Audio Gear specifications...
It provides output channels to connect either to home theater or a 5.1-channel power amplifier.
So I guess it may not be suitable for you.
Three output channels: connect to home theater or a 5.1-channel power amplifier (three input channels)

kambojonline said:
pgsujith2009 said:
Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I have a brand new one, I can give it to you for 5k. Contact me at 9663644332.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock