Question:Which DTH is Future Proof In HD and SD Both Section.

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 35
  • Views Views: Views 3,014
prasadbpotdar said:
For voting best DTH we must take into consideration:
1. Audio Quality n Picture Quality.
2. HD STB Quality n Performance at user levels.
3. No. of Channels.
4. Most Importantly COSTS OF PACKAGES AND HD CHANNELS.
5. Customer care n time taken for rectification of problems if any.
6. Ease of User Interface and Connectivity Options.

All above points are very vital to vote for Best DTH month after mont h....

Future proof isnt the above alone. In near future people will change the way they watch tv. You need to have value added services. People wont watch tv alone. I believe android box is going to be future. I also believe gesture support to come in STB.

All these above will be initiated by one DTH player for sure. Thats TATASKY. They will definitely do it. :tup:clap

Srajal Ag said:
Bro futureproof means which dth is capable to n will add chs in FUTURE ...it is not necessary they add chs immediately ..what if they add chs later but in bunch ....it is necessary to add imp chs [though late in future]n not to add them immediately but other imp chs r missing [ex dishtv ]

So according to you ts only adds important channels,other dths do bhajans,aartis?:huh:shy

Will we see Sd channels in future, i dont think so. Has future proof dth would be the one which would support ultra hd channels plus full hd channels. And the best chance i would say is Airtel has they really have good Hardware and software plus they are getting their new satellite in 2015.

Re: RE: Question:Which DTH is Future Proof In HD and SD Both Section.

Why do u need ? Already 12 tp in MPEG 4 with highly advanced Tech with which they can transmit 50 channels per transponder.

Back
Top Bottom