Volume Issue in HD and SD

• Thread starter sr1
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 1,385

sr1

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Recently I bought new TATA Sky HD connection. The quality and content is just awesome. I just have one issue, and it is related to volume synchronization between HD and SD channels.

The audio volume in HD channels is very High as compared to SD one's. When I use remote to lower it down to Zero, HD channel still have Volume while on SD channel it works perfectly. It happens for most of HD channels except for Zee channels (for Zee it works fine, I mean it comes to zero with remote). I have to manually decrease volume from TV remote for HD one's, then have to increase it while watching SD channel. Any one facing similar problem ?

Please help me out.

Zee channels don't have Dolby Digital Plus audio other hd channels have it either use ur tv remote to lower the volume or change ur audio in STB from Dolby to stereo

Beast said:
Zee channels don't have Dolby Digital Plus audio other hd channels have it either use ur tv remote to lower the volume or change ur audio in STB from Dolby to stereo

Thanks bro. I don't have home theatre, just Sony TV, so do you think there is any difference I would feel between stereo and Dolby Digital ?

sr1 said:
Thanks bro. I don't have home theatre, just Sony TV, so do you think there is any difference I would feel between stereo and Dolby Digital ?

Yes there is huge difference in between the Stereo and Dolby Digital, with the Dolby Digital you will feel that you are watching a movie in a Movie theater with the effects of Surround Sound when paired with your Home theater.

I am using Philips Home theater with my HD channels and its really amazing

Wow! that's great. So, how many bucks home theater costs ? and what about wires all around, isn't it look weird?

Change the audio type to PCM from DD in Tata Sky STB settings and the volume level will start working on HD channels too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock