Breaking Ranveer Singh is the new Brand Ambassador of Dish TV

And
Sikhs are their new target.
A while ago,I was switching among Hindi news channel then i stopped at Zee news.
I was shocked at the headlines they were airing-Punjab mein Hinduo ke khilaaf Jihad(Jihad against Hindus in Punjab) -
Zee news has stooped to lowest.

Whereas, in Punjab, there is nothing like that.

Crores of Hindi speakers watch Zee and just think, if people start believing whatever these godi media houses are barking.j
This is horrific.
Right bro, reality on the ground is totally different. Its shocking how media is totally neglecting relevant issues and telecast stupid news

02d9834cb1c6e01daa395910faad5806.jpg
7065140850d5bde13903990facc1ef6d.jpg
936ddb90da7035fb903fa09f5d264e79.jpg
SRK's Sab Par Dish Sawaar Hai is my all-time favourite. Anyway, Dish TV has missed an opportunity to show that it is the same company as d2h, as nowhere is it being said that Dish and d2h are one company (the way Vodafone-Idea is putting up ads), so how will the common man know?
Of course, so many channels (especially HD) have been missing for a very long time, and that is also irritating.

And
Sikhs are their new target.
A while ago,I was switching among Hindi news channel then i stopped at Zee news.
I was shocked at the headlines they were airing-Punjab mein Hinduo ke khilaaf Jihad(Jihad against Hindus in Punjab) -
Zee news has stooped to lowest.

Whereas, in Punjab, there is nothing like that.

Crores of Hindi speakers watch Zee and just think, if people start believing whatever these godi media houses are barking.
This is horrific.
Yes it is sad reality of india :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock