Recording in Dishtv HD

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivRaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 2,386

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
Dishtv provided this remote at the time of upgrade process from sd to hd but i don't know how to change another language on multi language channels

RE: About Dishtv HD Remote

Thr is a language button right below power button..
U can also set ur preferred language through guide settin under Menu..

there is button with nage Lang.....press that....you will not notify by screen but by voice :tup :tup

Thanks for this important information balugudidiot bro but i Am using Samsung TV and it is complicated for the Samsung TV as your information in thread

Shivraj said:
Thanks for this important information balugudidiot bro but i Am using Samsung TV and it is complicated for the Samsung TV as your information in thread

oh really...enjoy bro...u no need to configure specially...itself compatible for samsung...enjoy

I am updated recently from dishtv sd to hd hence I want some help about Recording.

1.Can I watch other channels while recoding?
2.Dishtv take any charges for recording?
3.which recording features missing in dishtv and providing other dth?

Shivraj said:
I am updated recently from dishtv sd to hd hence I want some help about Recording.

1.Can I watch other channels while recoding?
2.Dishtv take any charges for recording?
3.which recording features missing in dishtv and providing other dth?

Ans of Q1. No bro. U can't change channel while u receding but if u r recording TV channels n u r watching TV channel belong in same tp then u can record one program while watching another program on another channel.

Ans of Q2. No bro. Dishtv offers u recording features for lifetime free of cost

Ans of Q3. Tatasky provides some advantages in their records features which are not available in DishTV recording.

I want details of 1st ANS how to record tv channel and watch another channel?

Shivraj said:
I want details of 1st ANS how to record tv channel and watch another channel?

Bro for eg Colors and Star plus belong to same tp then you can record colors 's programme and you can watch Star plus while recording. But if these channels belong to diff diff tp then you cant.

Back
Top Bottom