Regarding ESPN HD on Airtel DTH HD

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 9,871
Poor dealing is visible and all in surely not well between ESS and ADTV.Remember ESS has always been autocratic and rude in dealing with cable and DTH operators.India's largest DTH Dish TV is still away from ESS HD,that says it all.ESS always demand huge ransom once they close a big deal and we the users always suffer.

I Think Trace Sports Management And Airtel Might Have Played Hidden Game But Overall Loss Is For HD Customers

When They Having Costly Series In Hand What's Wrong In Demanding Bro Because They Have Invested Huge Money

airtel always slow in hd channels.one we can expect removal of star asli hd channels also.they removed cnbc prime hd,utv stars hd, now sports hd

divakar_mba said:
airtel always slow in hd channels.one we can expect removal of star asli hd channels also.they removed cnbc prime hd,utv stars hd, now sports hd
airtel didnt add cnbc hd in hd pack just added it as separate pack.but channel can not make any impress to customer so removed.
but utv case airtel with draw it by some technical difficulties ( i dont know what are the issues ),now they tell mtunes got some technical difficulties to addition.mtunes also confirmed on facebook page 'airtel got some technical difficulties to add mtunes but now problem solved.'
not only airtel it will happen all dth.like movies now case.

people said:
divakar_mba said:
airtel didnt add cnbc hd in hd pack just added it as separate pack.but channel can not make any impress to customer so removed.
but utv case airtel with draw it by some technical difficulties ( i dont know what are the issues ),now they tell mtunes got some technical difficulties to addition.mtunes also confirmed on facebook page 'airtel got some technical difficulties to add mtunes but now problem solved.'
not only airtel it will happen all dth.like movies now case.

Another term for 'technical' difficulty in world of dth is space issue. I don't know exactly but observation is that adtv is constant at 14-15 ch count for so long. If mtunes comes after removal of ess hd then it would even second the doubt.

from last 6months they have not added any hd channel.they are looking for money only,not customer choice

Adtv is slow in adding hd channels. They hv a poor dealing team which causes this slowness.

01244222222 this is a contact no of ADTV head office.Call them and bang them all for this cheap decision of removal of ESS HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock