Seeking Help Regarding new connection

• Thread starter Ajun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,483

Ajun

Reaction score
How to book new connection ,. whether we can pay amount in cash on delivery ?? And there freedom pack exists , still ?? Or changed coz of new trailer rule ? Kindly help me with the answers for this queries ddf experts ..
Thanks in advance

How to book new connection ,. whether we can pay amount in cash on delivery ?? And there freedom pack exists , still ?? Or changed coz of new trailer rule ? Kindly help me with the answers for this queries ddf experts ..
Thanks in advance

You can book new connection through their website by paying 1999 RS in advance. You need to pay 250 RS as installation charges after installation.
As per website freedom pack is still available for new customers, but they changed the info like 5 year fta channels free and one year HD channels free.
If you got 5 years fta free means that also good desl, you can save ,150 per month.

Bro book online. 1999rs only. Get one year paid channels free and 5 year fta free. With a marginal prive 165 rs approx a month. Means thing is all sports channal available. Great deal bro if you purchase

You can book new connection through their website by paying 1999 RS in advance. You need to pay 250 RS as installation charges after installation.
As per website freedom pack is still available for new customers, but they changed the info like 5 year fta channels free and one year HD channels free.
If you got 5 years fta free means that also good desl, you can save ,150 per month.
Can I watch it with smart TV with the support of mobile hotspot?

then what abt the new trai rule ? 5 year fta is impossible and 1 year hd channels also not seems to be happen for independent tv .

Nothing happening the new rule not impact existing customers because they get all channels. Company provides all channels their responsibility. After a long talk many dth company cc and senior supervisor team all give ans no impact sir on existing customers if you purchase before 29 dec

When it ll get installed bro?? Wat s approximate timing for installation after we booked

30to 45 days i am booked 8 oct 9oct oder confirmed, 10th nov dealer call received and 11th nov installed

Last edited:
When it ll get installed bro?? Wat s approximate timing for installation after we booked
You can enquire from dth shops, if anyone shop having stock you can get it immediately. Because online and offline prices are same only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock