Regarding new videocon d2h connection

Welcome to the D2H family...keep us updated about the progress... and give your feedback about HD picture & sound quality...if possible with some screenshots... cheers :win

Same TV i have purchased but 40inch. Planning to buy DTH services next month. Give your review after getting d2h installed. cheers......

Actually Where You Living In Chennai Inner Or Outer

Shashank789 said:
Same TV i have purchased but 40inch. Planning to buy DTH services next month. Give your review after getting d2h installed. cheers......

sure

I Think You'll Get Installed By Eveing

macrovers said:
Friends -

I have just got my tv delivered ( not yet installed ) , and i have planned to buy Videocon d2h.

Is booking new connection through online is quick enough or do i need to go for a dealer, BTW i live in chennai.

And also what is the best package in Videocon d2h ( I heard about South Platinum HD ) - any offers for new installation ?

I have seen the details at the videocon website, but i thought it would be wise to get advice from Videocon d2h HD users and i never had any sort of experience with dish connection before,,,

Plz...advice......

Post your query on their Facebook page. They will resolve your problem in a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock