Regarding new videocon d2h connection

I got call at 1:20 pm, from Videocon CC regarding 2 regional pack choice ( T and M).

Then at 1:51 pm they called me and asked whether they can come for installation but the irony is that I got my TV delivered yesterday and Samsung guys called me and said they ll come by 5 pm.

Still not got my tv installed , so i have asked the d2h people to wait till i have my tv installed.

tech_genie said:
Welcome to the D2H family...keep us updated about the progress... and give your feedback about HD picture & sound quality...if possible with some screenshots... cheers :win

I currently don't have a Cam to take pic and post, so i think i ll put some screenshots in the days to come.

macrovers said:
tech_genie said:
Welcome to the D2H family...keep us updated about the progress... and give your feedback about HD picture & sound quality...if possible with some screenshots... cheers :win

I currently don't have a Cam to take pic and post, so i think i ll put some screenshots in the days to come.

He just wanted to checkout some pics, there will not be any problem if you post after some days. Take your own time, enjoy d2h !! :win

Friends, TV installation was over by 8 pm yesterday and Videocon d2h connection was done at 1pm (11/10/12).

Overall satisfied with d2h installation, they were ready to complete the installation by 4:30pm yesterday, but i requested them to come today morning and it was done.

Shashank789 said:
Same TV i have purchased but 40inch. Planning to buy DTH services next month. Give your review after getting d2h installed. cheers......

Well its quite early to give complete review, but for the installation part i can assure you that if you book online ( i booked @ 8am and they were ready to come by 4pm ) most probably you'll be given the connection within the same day.

macrovers said:
Shashank789 said:
Same TV i have purchased but 40inch. Planning to buy DTH services next month. Give your review after getting d2h installed. cheers......

Well its quite early to give complete review, but for the installation part i can assure you that if you book online ( i booked @ 8am and they were ready to come by 4pm ) most probably you'll be given the connection within the same day.

If you book morning and they have stock 90% will be installed that day only :) ...Congrats for TV and D2H connection

Nice to hear it. Use d2h and give the review as early as possible. For starters have u compared it with cable set top box and other DTH services.......

macrovers said:
Shashank789 said:

Thanks macrovers.
waiting for your review

Installation Differs Area Wise If Rural Means Don't Book Online Freinds

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock