Regarding new videocon d2h connection

macrovers

Reaction score
Friends -

I have just got my tv delivered ( not yet installed ) , and i have planned to buy Videocon d2h.

Is booking new connection through online is quick enough or do i need to go for a dealer, BTW i live in chennai.

And also what is the best package in Videocon d2h ( I heard about South Platinum HD ) - any offers for new installation ?

I have seen the details at the videocon website, but i thought it would be wise to get advice from Videocon d2h HD users and i never had any sort of experience with dish connection before,,,

Plz...advice......

D2H is the best dth company out in the market with the maximum nos. of HD channels.

About installation, yes it will be quick and best quality. As you are from Chennai, just book STB online, engineer will call you and they will reach your home instatly [any working day] or you can give them some time peroid in which they will come to your home.

South Platinum HD is a great package for the southern parts of India, and when you buy a new HD connection, you get a free viewing period of a month for the package you choose.

I have planned to get the South Platinum HD package.
Do i have to buy any accessories( HDMI cable ) for the setup or will they provide .

Hope this goes smoothly, thanks for ur kind replies.

if u Purchase Lcd or Led Tv D2h Hd best Otherwise Buy a Normal Videocon D2h Connection, Minimum Price and Maximum Entertainment With D2h

macrovers said:
I have planned to get the South Platinum HD package.
Do i have to buy any accessories( HDMI cable ) for the setup or will they provide .

Hope this goes smoothly, thanks for ur kind replies.

They will provide it during installation time as per my knowledge, the engineer will come with it. :k

You will only need extra cables if you planning to get 5.1 audio output to a separate Audio System. :)

By the way can I ask the brand and model of TV you have bought?

tech_genie said:
You will only need extra cables if you planning to get 5.1 audio output to a separate Audio System. :)

By the way can I ask the brand and model of TV you have bought?
Samsung UA32EH5000...........

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock