Regarding Tata(sky

Amarjeet

Contributor
Reaction score
Next 3-4 days i will buy[/align] tatasky..I have only one query...In 1590 tata(sky is providing grand sports package for one month or it is providing supremesports kids package...

Well go for tata sky brother and you can find plans here- http://www.tatasky.com/cost.html

I have buyed my one Tata sky from online and got 500rs discount too,and same good product.

Also the local dealers one is same so chosse from whom you buy.

Tata sky delivers the stb only in a day here. :)

So in oneday the installation is complete and channels also start...pls clarify

Yeah Amar,you are right...Only in few minutes the engineer will arrive your door and install it and after installation he will call their officer and your stb/digicomp will get activated in 1sec...I have seen it 3 times...

Also new digicomp is looking nice and black colored-

TataSky SD box
Online purchase offer... Rs. 1499/-
Tata Sky set top box + Standard Installation+ 1 month Grand Sports Pack+ 4 showcase movies
Complimentary cleartrip.com gift voucher worth Rs 525

Market purchase : Rs. 999+500=1499/-
Tata Sky set top box + Standard Installation
No free package

Note:
*Standard installation with 10 mtr cable length.
Will take 3-5 working days for delivery in most cities and 7-10 days in remote locations.
EMI offer available on HDFC Bank Credit Cards and Citibank Credit Cards.

Today i have booked my tatasky connection.....They have given me my subscriber id..They will come on 26th jan and install it...

I have one query.In supreme sports pack sony mix,Utv star and Histry channels are coming or not?????

^You mean supreme sport kids pack?

If yes then the all you have asked are available,here check it out- http://tatasky.com/channel-packages.html#cat3

I am using one of the old packs,nearly all channels are available in my tata sky's... ;)
Sadly they are no more available for new subscrbiers...

Now i am free from dishtv........i am happy to book tatasky connection....I had compared all packages of dth and find that supreme sports kids pack is good package for me....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock