Breaking Reliance and Disney merger approved by CCI

• Thread starter Thread starter rajrocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 418
  • Views Views: Views 50,950
Live sports on hotstar is still too worst, without proper FHD(1920x1080p) and frame rate, compare to Sony Liv, not comparing with Prime Video and Netflix as they are superior in the world.
But those come with way more data consumption.
What Hotstar has achieved is delivering same video resolution by providing at a slightly lesser bitrate but without compromising on quality and saving upto 50% bandwidth.

But those come with way more data consumption.
What Hotstar has achieved is delivering same video resolution by providing at a slightly lesser bitrate but without compromising on quality and saving upto 50% bandwidth.
Hotstar should provide same quality of Sony Liv in brightness, fast movements of live sports. But sadly, we have to compromise since IPL 2018. Jio cinema is also follows same hotstar style with low frame rate as most guys are came from hotstar :ROFLMAO:

So I guess,the foreign counterparts of all the channels like Utsav Plus and others,Aapka Colors and others,and exclusive channels like Star Select, Star Life will all be part of this merger.

So I guess,the foreign counterparts of all the channels like Utsav Plus and others,Aapka Colors and others,and exclusive channels like Star Select, Star Life will all be part of this merger.
channels only in india outside india it would be managed by respective broadcaster

But, at last but not the least, will Star SD channels adapt 16:9 resolution like Viacom 18 Channels after merger?
I want Star Gold Thrills to premiere movies in 16:9.

What about Jio TV (Mobile,TV & Jio Device's App), Jio TV+, Jio TV Box, Device & Services, after merger?

But, at last but not the least, will Star SD channels adapt 16:9 resolution like Viacom 18 Channels after merger?
I want Star Gold Thrills to premiere movies in 16:9.
Don't know about Star Gold Thrills, but many Star SD channels already turned to 16:9 in last few years.

What about History tv and paramount channels india???
History tv is not part of the deal , regarding paramount currently they will allow brands to continue till 2029 as per agreement signed in 2019 .
But all depends on the new chairman of paramount who will be taking his position in couple of months

Back
Top Bottom