Breaking Reliance and Disney merger approved by CCI

• Thread starter Thread starter rajrocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 415
  • Views Views: Views 50,306
Somehow your voices are heard and echoed . Congratulations to whole DDTH members :clap2::cheers:we need to wait for official confirmation but board is likely in favor of hotstar app
I've posted about it on X several times to keep hotstar instead of JioCinema 😍 BTW any source?
Breaking -

Viacom18 has already begun the formal process of transferring its TV channels licences to Star India by submitting an application to the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB), with approval anticipated soon.
Wow! This is what I mentioned earlier, RIL knew what works in favour for them keeping Viacom18 identity instead Star India won't work in favour for them.
As in future if we will see an IPO Star India will be more suitable than Viacom18 as, Star India is very much popular on international level too. Also, Viacom own by Paramount is no more hold any kind of share in Viacom18.
I don't think Uday will get a free hand this time as like of star india days
He'll if they have to survive and even revive television, they'll give him free hand. Whereas, on ground level RIL team main focus would be on making television business profitable.

Last edited:
I've posted about it on X several times to keep hotstar instead of JioCinema 😍 BTW any source?
Since its not official yet i cant name the person. Also this dosnt mean jio cinema is shutting down.

Back
Top Bottom