Reliance BIG TV Signal problem at Riyadh

Dear Chunipu, I am not getting NSS-6 Signal at Riyadh. I tried many times to receive signal from NSS-6 with Hunter-2.4 Meter dish with Stargold Fuji LNB, But not succeed. Kindly let me know that which brand dish and LNB you are using and also Signal Strength and Quality of each
transponders. My receiver is stopped working since more then one month now. SES-8 signal also not available here, otherwise i can update from dishtv lanka trasponder.

@ chitrapriyakp

Need to check with professional person if you do it yourself not possible at all this technicians they have tricks to do all for the better signals as much as they can.

Dear Chunipu, I am a professional. Can you post the details of each transponder Signal strength and Quality. I will set dish to maximum strength and quality transponder to get signal.

2 years ago I was getting full signals of Reliance Big TV as side LNB to my NSS - 6 dish and signals were far better than Sun DTH signals. Today, I tried my best for Reliance Big TV signals as I renewed my HD box but I manage to get only one TP as side LNB 12683, H, 27500. After change of symbol rates Reliance lost signals strength.

Me too facing the signal issue at rainy environments,it is taking more than 30 minutes to retain signal even though the rain is gone.(but it retains signals of some the channel signals like star plus,asianet,mazhavil manorama, &pictures,vijay tv etc immediately if the rain goes slowly but other channels taking more than half an hour !!!.)

Reliance big TV some more channels are showing "NO SIGNAL" from last Friday. Signal quality and strength reduces after adding few more channels on that same day. I think now reliance bigtv receiver is useless for Riyadh residents.

chitrapriyakp said:
Reliance big TV some more channels are showing "NO SIGNAL" from last Friday. Signal quality and strength reduces after adding few more channels on that same day. I think now reliance bigtv receiver is useless for Riyadh residents.

Can you check Sun Direct signals on same dish? If u have any other Free to Air receiver

Only 5 transponders signal is available with free to air receiver
1) 12316/H/30000, Signal Strength: 90%, Signal Quality:75% (37 Channels)
2) 12522/V/32699, Signal Strength: 90%, Signal Quality:71% (37 Channels)
3) 12642/V/32699, Signal Strength: 90%, Signal Quality:70% (35 Channels)
4) 12682/V/32699, Signal Strength: 90%, Signal Quality:70% (35 Channels)
5) 12722/V/32699, Signal Strength: 90%, Signal Quality:65% (35 Channels)
Rest of some transponder signals are showing below Signal Quality:25% and some transponders not sowing any Signal Quality,

But 32699 is reliance big tv symbol rate. These frequencies are Reliance Big TV frequencies. Please factory reset ur Reliance digital box and all then tune ur reliance big tv set top box and i am sure all will be ok for u. Check the following link for the Reliance Digital frequencies

Reliance Digital TV Tp Details

So bad guys....
why don't u just subscribe YuppTv in ur smart LED Tv !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock