reliance digital tv

lonezahoor

Contributor
Reaction score
Any reliance dth user help me today i restore my Rdtv after it displaps first installation next setup scanning press ok when i press ok it display error2 has occured but signal is good plz help

it is very simple " Some TP Of Dishtv And Big tv Same And when dish set on Dishtv Satellite Stb show signal good But Error 2 And channel Scaning But Counting Not start, Try to Turn 1/2 cm Left and 1,2 cm up or When Signal Gone And after Come, Check Your Stb signal bar And Set it to Good and try to Scan if Channel counting start Finaly No Error 2 Showing....

using free to air reciver mpeg 4 check all tp signal of RDTV, if any tp weak or no signal make it max and then connect RDTV box and check

thanks Vikram bro&anilsk01 bro this problem now solved but another problem arise when i select any channel only blank screen and reliance logo shows no picture whan can i do now

manual download software i think this will be solve

Dear Sir,

would it possible for u help me to get rid of this smart card error .. dont mind paying some thing extra also ... as I am in a remote location ...

Vikram said:
it is very simple " Some TP Of Dishtv And Big tv Same And when dish set on Dishtv Satellite Stb show signal good But Error 2 And channel Scaning But Counting Not start, Try to Turn 1/2 cm Left and 1,2 cm up or When Signal Gone And after Come, Check Your Stb signal bar And Set it to Good and try to Scan if Channel counting start Finaly No Error 2 Showing....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock