Relocation Charges deducted without the change of residence

Karthik_Shenoy

Registered
Reaction score
Yesterday at 10:00 PM,relocation charges were deducted from my account.As soon as the balance was deducted i called the customer care and i was assured that the balance will be reverted to my account within 24 to 48 Hrs.Again,today morning when calling cc they asked me whether i have changed the room,but i told them that i have not changed nor i have shifted my residence.after that they assured me that they will give a call back.I received the call from cc as they promised me earlier and i got the same assurance that my account balance will be reverted by 48 Hrs.I want to mention that i am a premiium customer.Till now i have not recieved the balance in my account.

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First of all Karthik brother can you tell what is premium customer?....you have mantioned in your post that you are a premium customer.......and if the cc is making you again and again then just mail the nodal officer regarding this problem/issue......also send a copy of that mail to [email protected]

Then lets see what the result comes.

Karthik_Shenoy

Registered
Reaction score
Mr.DTH said:
First of all Karthik brother can you tell what is premium customer?....you have mantioned in your post that you are a premium customer.......and if the cc is making you again and again then just mail the nodal officer regarding this problem/issue......also send a copy of that mail to [email protected]

I am subscribed to South Jumbo Pack &i have subscribed to maximum no of channels.so tata sky considers such customers as Premium Customers.such customers will not be charged relocation & service charges

[hr]
Mr.DTH said:

Sorry its called as "PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER"

dino29

Contributor
Reaction score
dont worry buddy shoot an email to nodal officer of ur state. it will b rectified

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
abhijjeet Tata Sky relocation charges has been up Tata Sky 3
AkashDTH Relocation Charges Dish TV 0
S Relocation Charges Tata Sky 3
people Relocation and other charges for Airtel digital TV Airtel Digital TV 15
piinku1 Relocation charges for D2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
A Need help for deactivated Dish TV Account relocation Dish TV 1
V Relocation and extended warranty d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
M Relocation d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
Vicky Videocon D2h Relocation Details d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 4
N Need to de-install my airtel dish for relocation Airtel Digital TV HD 5
Vikram Free Service And Relocation Tata Sky 1
mmadhankumar Why did TataSky not charged me for relocation???? Tata Sky 13
react Seeking Help "late fee charges" - Airtel DTH is charging Rs.15/- Airtel Digital TV 23
vicky13 Discussion Tccl monthly charges Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 3
R GTPL reduces Multi tv connection charges as per TRAI rules great news atlast Digital Cable TV 2
K Airtel dth excess charges Airtel Digital TV 3
C Airtel HD DVR recording charges Airtel Digital TV HD 14
shyamlal Is there a way to watch Free to Air TV channel without paying monthly charges? General DTH News & Discussions 6
S Discussion DishTV charges different price for same pack from different users Dish TV 6
Praks Seeking Help Regarding extra charges on channel selection d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 9
R Seeking Help NCF CHARGES d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
sandyu88 Seeking Help Per month charges Airtel Xstream 0
Bishnu15 Breaking Various charges of Sun Direct Sun Direct 1
N Seeking Help Charges clarification Tata Sky HD 6
L Discussion Horrendous Additional NCF charges Airtel Digital TV HD 27