Relocation Charges deducted without the change of residence

Reaction score
Yesterday at 10:00 PM,relocation charges were deducted from my account.As soon as the balance was deducted i called the customer care and i was assured that the balance will be reverted to my account within 24 to 48 Hrs.Again,today morning when calling cc they asked me whether i have changed the room,but i told them that i have not changed nor i have shifted my residence.after that they assured me that they will give a call back.I received the call from cc as they promised me earlier and i got the same assurance that my account balance will be reverted by 48 Hrs.I want to mention that i am a premiium customer.Till now i have not recieved the balance in my account.

First of all Karthik brother can you tell what is premium customer?....you have mantioned in your post that you are a premium customer.......and if the cc is making you again and again then just mail the nodal officer regarding this problem/issue......also send a copy of that mail to [email protected].

Then lets see what the result comes.

Mr.DTH said:
First of all Karthik brother can you tell what is premium customer?....you have mantioned in your post that you are a premium customer.......and if the cc is making you again and again then just mail the nodal officer regarding this problem/issue......also send a copy of that mail to [email protected].

I am subscribed to South Jumbo Pack &i have subscribed to maximum no of channels.so tata sky considers such customers as Premium Customers.such customers will not be charged relocation & service charges

Mr.DTH said:

Sorry its called as "PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER"

dont worry buddy shoot an email to nodal officer of ur state. it will b rectified

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock