[Removed Now]Tata Sky to drop TCM from 15th Sept

Mail send to tata sky on non removal of TCM channel

Dear Customer Care of Tata Sky,

I came to know from reliable source that from 15th Sep’12 onwards you are going to remove TCM (old classic Eng Movie Channel) from your platform. You should not remove this channel and if you are really interested in removing some channels to create space pl do remove the crap English and hindi news channels which are many on your platform.

So in no way you should remove TCM channel which I normally see as old classic movies (black & white) are only shown in this channel and this channel TCM other DTH providers such as Videocon, airtel, dish, reliance or sun direct does not have. It is a very unique channel which other dth operators doesn’t have.

Reply:

We assure that TCM channel will not be removed. other replies are standard which i am not putting here.

RE: Mail send to tata sky on non removal of TCM channel

Gud, that means they will not remove TCM.

Shubham said:
Gud, that means they will not remove TCM.

yes shubham bro let see what happens on 15th Sep'12. some cc may not be also knowing the inside news. lets wait and watch. some may not like this channel but i like the most as i love watching old english classic romantic and action movies.

i had repeadedly told them to remove any hindi or english news channels as i feel too many are there and 3 hindi and 3 english news channels will be more than enough.

Mail send to tata sky on non removal of TCM channel

If true then it's good.

I dont think cc guys gives correct info about channel addition or removal, because every time they dont know about it. And even nodal officer cant know about channels addition or removal. This is highly confidential as my source said so we will know only that day.

I dont think cc guys gives correct info about channel addition or removal, because every time they dont know about it. And even nodal officer cant know about channels addition or removal. This is highly confidential as my source said so we will know only that day.

So let's wait till 15th and see what happens because another user posted about its removal.

RE: Tata Sky to drop TCM (old classics English movie channel) from 15th Sept

Now 2 days left, lets see what happens.

RE: Tata Sky to drop TCM (old classics English movie channel) from 15th Sept

But this time no prior notice from T(S side as they used to do in the past.
:huh

Is it already dropped. :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock