Good News Replaced my Flextronics HD Box with Cal Comp HD Smart Box

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 97
  • Views: Views 19,273
Ok, Channels activated. The HD channels PQ is sharper and brilliant on this STB and AQ is same as Flextronics box. SD channel PQ is equivalent to Flextronics.

Overall, it looks like this box beats the Flextronics box with better HD channel PQ. However, Flextronics box beats this box in UI.

Last edited:
First post updated with the PQ/AQ details.

Have you got new kind of remote or same old model remote?

Are you satisfied or not or will move to tatasky again :biggrin::biggrin::nj:
My priority is HD and IMO Tata Sky can't even come close to Airtel on HD channel PQ and AQ at this point in time :no: Airtel absolutely thrashes TS regardless of the STB we use, so NO WAY :tongue:!!!

After spending some more time with this STB on HD channels, I see that the PQ is sharper on this STB. Earlier, I think it was due to the content I couldn't find the difference between this and Flextronics. I watched newer content (24 Movie on Maa Movies HD) and also US open, the PQ is absolutely brilliant. SD channels PQ is equivalent to Flextronics. Editing the posts accordingly.

Congrats Bro..
@Siva is it replacement for all, i have old hd+ box
stb_Large_2.png
please help me to change this bro.

Last edited:
EPG section added to the first post and also updated the PQ review with latest comments.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock