Good News Replaced my Flextronics HD Box with Cal Comp HD Smart Box

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 97
  • Views: Views 19,240
It was recognized bro, and it asked me to format if I want to record content on it. As I just wanted to play the content from the hard drive, I selected "No". But when I try "Play from USB" it doesn't work.
Same problem with me also. I use hp pen drive to record content which is formatted but when I insert another pen drive to play content from it then also it asks for formatting.

They are two different boxes. I don't think we can say that they are having same PQ unless you compare on same TV.
I am getting good hd channels quality on my Sony bravia led tv i am fully satisfied with my technicolor stb

Same problem with me also. I use hp pen drive to record content which is formatted but when I insert another pen drive to play content from it then also it asks for formatting.
Yes, for both recording and playback it will ask for formattting but one usb can not be used for both recording and playback, it will format usb for either recording or playback in their format. We can use two usb one for playback and one for recording.

Yes, for both recording and playback it will ask for formattting but one usb can not be used for both recording and playback, it will format usb for either recording or playback in their format. We can use two usb one for playback and one for recording.
If both the USBs will be formatted then how the content will be played from it? I tried this by two different pen drives but it didn't worked

If both the USBs will be formatted then how the content will be played from it? I tried this by two different pen drives but it didn't worked
I tried the recording option, for trying the other option I formatted the usb again to fat format but now my USB of 4 GB is detected as 60.7 MB, maybe I need to do some low level format on the usb to get back the original size, it's not detected now as recording disk by STB.

I tried the recording option, for trying the other option I formatted the usb again to fat format but now my USB of 4 GB is detected as 60.7 MB, maybe I need to do some low level format on the usb to get back the original size, it's not detected now as recording disk by STB.
Again, I inserted the disk in STB and it asks for formatting, after formatting I got the size as 3 GB which was same when I formatted it earlier from STB. Airtel is formatting the disks in their own format which windows cannot detect and recover back if we reformat them as fat/ntfs in windows again but we can use them for recording.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock