Restore factory settings of a dth set top box

1.Reset factory settings first...
2.Do auto channel search, as channel/tp list will be formatted. After auto scanning check whether you are getting all channels.
3..Check if all ur problems are rectified (Volume settings or any problems that ur getting)

thanks biswajit ji for all your kind responses. I will do that and inform you about the result.

Sbhopale is created a doubt to me, if i do the restore factory settings, is the utility code is required to do the process or no. If yes really i dont know about that. So pleae provide the utility code here for the zenega 1004i set top box (dishtv).

nskaran said:
Sbhopale is created a doubt to me, if i do the restore factory settings, is the utility code is required to do the process or no. If yes really i dont know about that. So pleae provide the utility code here for the zenega 1004i set top box (dishtv).

you not need any code. You can reset factory setting. Only you loss favourite list which you make new. There are no sw downgrade or any other thing happen so dont worry in for reset. Only it put your setting in default.

No code needed... its not a complex thing.... follow on screen instructions, you can easily do it...

not yet dear friend karthik, as of now i didn.t do that. First the problem is only in a perticular channel, that is for some time only and some other time it is working normally. Other channels are working fine. So i am afraid to do that. So still i am undecided.

nskaran said:
not yet dear friend karthik, as of now i didn.t do that. First the problem is only in a perticular channel, that is for some time only and some other time it is working normally. Other channels are working fine. So i am afraid to do that. So still i am undecided.

Factory Reset is normal process.....;) try it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock