Review of my new Airtel DTH HD connection, comparing with D2h which I used earlier

You can use imgur.com to upload images & then use 'BB Code' in your post to display images.

RE: Review of my new Airtel DTH HD connection, comparing with D2h earlier

After uploaded snaps in postimg.cc, when I try to post the image links get an error like the below

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
•The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 86).

Admin>> Pl suggest, if I can send u the mail directly or any alternate way to post ?

RE: Review of my new Airtel DTH HD connection, comparing with D2h earlier

Few snaps as below,mine is 46" LED, pics taken from 10ft distance

System settings >>

Signal Strength& Quality >>

SD channels,few snaps, appear dull images >>

HD channels, few snaps >>

Meanwhile spoke to airtel CC,explained this problem , their service engineer spoke(he is not ready to come in person,says his engineers only change box or do something if signal/qual drops below 30%), claims that since my signal level of 80% and strength of 50% is very perfect, nothing to do from their side and this is the best I can get.

I escalated again, they say they will 'remotely' configure/change some settings on my HD STB, it will get 48hrs to effected,then my SD channels will get better,

This argument I don't buy, maybe just they are giving an answer for sake of giving or on 46" you cannot expect anything better(on SD channels) :'(

For inputs from experts here !

Can u please post close up shot ? Picture should cover full tv screen nothing else. Also focus your camera properly. Don't use camera flash.

signal quality is 60,this is low in normal season.so call them or call third party to adjust your dish to get more strength.at least make it 80+ for 46".

thanks !

just a quick question - can third party adjust /improve signal strength, w/o airtel cc support?

people said:
signal quality is 60,this is low in normal season.so call them or call third party to adjust your dish to get more strength.at least make it 80+ for 46".

how they can identify ,is anyone adjust the settings if they arranged it properly.don't call them,just arrange it by yourself only.
but this is bad attitude from airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock