Sab TV Freezing

• Thread starter sunveer
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 5,162

sunveer

Reaction score
For about 2 weeks I am experiencing that Sab Tv is freezing like when it happens when signal is low.
Is anyone experiencing the same?

Signal Strength is fluctuating between 200 and 215 and BER: is fluctuating between 0.0E-7 and 1.0E-7

I am on INSAT 4CR satellite.

R u using ses7 or insat4cr?:thinking:

I have already told in my thread INSAT 4CR

Till now my realignment has not been done, though I sent request 1 month before.

:eek:oops::eek:oops::eek:oops:
I Think STB Problem...
Try to reset first:)

http://dreamdth.com/Forum/Thread-Software-Download-Trick-For-Tata-Sky

Go to link and folllow the same steps coz TATA Sky and ADTV Using the same nds system

:)
My neighbour's cooler is exactly in front of my dish somewhat 6 feet distance on the terrace.
Could that be a cause of this?

Also ,please tell me what's the latest release number of STB.
Mine is 257..

sunveer said:
:)
My neighbour's cooler is exactly in front of my dish somewhat 6 feet distance on the terrace.
Could that be a cause of this?

Oooh.................:wallnalsirmarna:
U fool or i man?
Its a big reason:smiles:
So just side the cooler and ur problem solved:)

Ohhh my god..........:wallnalsirmarna::thinking:

Press the right key,back key,bottom key and OK key simultaneously of stb only until the message light starts blinking. When the message light blinks,switch off stb from main power supply and then switch on.After that stb asks to select your language and then select the home tp check signal level and press blue button to save changes.

Use dis and tell wht aftr dis?:cry:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock