• Views: Views 2,091
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
Sahara Samay UP to be added @LCN No. 299

Source-SMS GET 299 to 54325

Catch the latest Happening in UP with our new channel Sahara Samay UP on channel no. 299.To subscribe SMS ADD 299 to 54325.Price-6 per month

*This channel not going to be added.ADTV SMS service showing old info about this channel addition

RE: Sahara Samay UP to be added @LCN No. 299

No bro...Airtel is not adding because its wrong info they are showing from Many Times..!!

Deep.S said:
No bro...Airtel is not adding because its wrong info they are showing from Many Times..!!

He gets the SMS.

Deep.S said:
Are you sure bro??

If yes,then MOD/Admin close this thread

Basil Ak said:
Are you sure bro??

What is the source you got sms or what ?

Basil Ak said:
Are you sure bro??

100% Sure.

Anirudha Das said:
What is the source you got sms or what ?
Bro if a user to add channels/topup to his/her ADTV Customer ID then they need to SMS ADD _____ to 54325 to get that channel.If you want to know about the price of that particular channel then SMS GET _____ to 54325 to know about that channel

If you want to confirm whether a channel is getting adding we can know by this trick by SMS:-GET _______ to 54325.By this you know whether this channel is getting added or not.

I learned this trick from shawl_who bro

ADTV rocks back 2 back good addition

Adars Salaria said:
ADTV rocks back 2 back good addition
Bro this channel not adding.

Deep.S said:

Basil Ak said:
Bro if a user to add channels/topup to his/her ADTV Customer ID then they need to SMS ADD _____ to 54325 to get that channel.If you want to know about the price of that particular channel then SMS GET _____ to 54325 to know about that channel

If you want to confirm whether a channel is getting adding we can know by this trick by SMS:-GET _______ to 54325.By this you know whether this channel is getting added or not.

I learned this trick from shawl_who bro

Bro...When you are not belive to me that Sent SMS:-GET 518 to 54325
Than you can get Captian TV Info..Not Vendhar TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock