Same Formal reply from ADTV

pphanse81

Reaction score
MY Mail:

Ministry of Broadcast mandated you to add DD channels and you seem to be working on it very quickly.

But we have been requesting you for 3 months to add other channels but no action.
You are too slow add new channels and too fast to remove channels. Why is that?
I observed that you can still add 45-50 SD channels.I am giving you here list of channels.I hope you will add at least some of these channels till Diwali (4 Nov. 2013) .

1) &pictures
2) Star Premiere HD
3) Romedy Now
4) B4U movies
5) Zing
6) Music India
7) Shagun
8) Zee Q
9) Mtunes SD *
10) 9XO
11) NG Music
12) Travel XP
13) Baby TV
14) Fox Sports News
15) Zee Anmol (Free to Air)
16) Sahara National
18) Jai Maharashtra
19) Al Jazeera English
20) 9X
21) ZEE Khana Khazana
22) Sahara Samay National
23) Aaj Tak Tez
24) A2Z News
25) India News
26) Sudarshan News
28) Shubhwarta Hindi Feed
29) Arihant
30) Peace of Mind
31) RTL Thrill
32) Khabar 365
33) Next TV

ADTV:
We understand that the delay in responding to your email regarding the non availability of the all requested Channels would have inconvenienced you.

We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing all requested Channels on our platform and our marketing team is already working on the same with the various broadcasters, however currently we are not in position to commit any tentative date of expected channel.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At airtel, we believe that it is our customers' feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and we assure you that the feedback regarding the airtel digital TV services has been forwarded to the concerned department.

pphanse81 said:
MY Mail:

Ministry of Broadcast mandated you to add DD channels and you seem to be working on it very quickly.

But we have been requesting you for 3 months to add other channels but no action.
I observed that you can still add 45-50 SD channels.I am giving you here list of channels.I hope you will add at least some of these channels till Diwali (4 Nov. 2013) .

1) &pictures
2) Star Premiere HD
3) Romedy Now
4) B4U movies
5) Zing
6) Music India
7) Shagun
8) Zee Q
9) Mtunes SD/HD
10) 9XO
11) NG Music
12) Travel XP
13) Baby TV
14) Fox Sports News
16) Sahara National
17) Mayboli (Free to Air)
18) Jai Maharashtra
19) Al Jazeera English
20) 9X
21) ZEE Khana Khazana
23) Aaj Tak Tez
24) A2Z News
25) India News
26) Sudarshan News
27) Jinvani
29) Arihant
30) Peace of Mind
31) RTL Thrill
32) Khabar 365
33) Next TV

ADTV:
We understand that the delay in responding to your email regarding the non availability of the all requested Channels would have inconvenienced you.

We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing all requested Channels on our platform and our marketing team is already working on the same with the various broadcasters, however currently we are not in position to commit any tentative date of expected channel.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At airtel, we believe that it is our customers' feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and we assure you that the feedback regarding the airtel digital TV services has been forwarded to the concerned department.
yup
they are always neglecting customers request,i have send almost 40+ mail ,for each mail the same reply

Mostly channel are fta in the list bt Airtel not added .....i think Space problem Behind this or increasing Rate or start By Topup

1) &pictures
2) Star Premiere HD
3) Romedy Now
4) B4U movies
5) Zing
6) Music India
7) Shagun
8) Zee Q
9) Mtunes SD/HD
10) 9XO
11) NG Music
12) Travel XP
13) Baby TV
14) Fox Sports News
16) Sahara National
18) Jai Maharashtra
19) Al Jazeera English
20) 9X
21) ZEE Khana Khazana
23) Aaj Tak Tez
24) A2Z News
25) India News
26) Sudarshan News
27) Jinvani
29) Arihant
30) Peace of Mind
31) RTL Thrill
32) Khabar 365

33) Next TV

*FTA

pphanse81 said:
MY Mail:

1) &pictures
2) Star Premiere HD
3) Romedy Now
4) B4U movies
5) Zing
6) Music India
7) Shagun
8) Zee Q
9) Mtunes SD/HD
10) 9XO
11) NG Music
12) Travel XP
13) Baby TV
14) Fox Sports News
16) Sahara National
18) Jai Maharashtra
19) Al Jazeera English
20) 9X
21) ZEE Khana Khazana
23) Aaj Tak Tez
24) A2Z News
25) India News
26) Sudarshan News
27) Jinvani
29) Arihant
30) Peace of Mind
31) RTL Thrill
32) Khabar 365
33) Next TV

ADTV:

yeah.i think you are right.airtel should add all the 33 channels suggested by you.They are very slow.& pictures is now available on all dth's except for airtel.it is also available on cable tv.I think they should channels quickly.I hope they get those channels on air on ADTV quickly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock