SAMSUNG HD BOX SOFTWARE UPDATE

• Thread starter Pallab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 4,235
jdrocks said:
Call them again. Send mail to [email protected]. How can they leave you like this for 4 days??

Yes Bro..I mail to [email protected] just now they called me and said please switch on your stb..and they said me we update your stb ...then my stb updating start..and now complete no change found..and my problem is solve...why i facing this problem i said to c.c? They said we working channel copy from our curent satllite to new satllite with 17tp...i said which is another satllite? he can't give me satllite name? He said thank you for conecting with us disconect the call...now my problem is solve...

Re: RE: SAMSUNG HD BOX SOFTWARE UPDATE

Pallab said:
Yes Bro..I mail to [email protected] just now they called me and said please switch on your stb..and they said me we update your stb ...then my stb updating start..and now complete no change found..and my problem is solve...why i facing this problem i said to c.c? They said we working channel copy from our curent satllite to new satllite with 17tp...i said which is another satllite? he can't give me satllite name? He said thank you for conecting with us disconect the call...now my problem is solve...
Then its a very good news :eek:hya :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock