Breaking Sara Ali Khan angry for getting trolled on her overacting

Bro My tagline defines different meaning and It's not complete one and End will be filled with need quote based on situation.

So you are saying she could simply blame the mistake on director saying " we are not allowed to watch monitor "
isn't the director the final authority? lf he thought she was overacting he should have said something to modify. obviously he thought it was fine and the people didn't. why blame her alone? there is merit to her defense.

No, that's not what they signed up for. Stalking is a crime. Being abusive is a crime as well.
I know bro ....But some celebrity only get into industry to get the fame and they will face Trolls and they want to be stalked in social media that's how they followers and that how they get ads .

I agree with on abusive part It's definitely a crime and so far no one abused her on social media expect troll (All the trolls I have seen is not abusive )

I know bro ....But some celebrity only get into industry to get the fame and they will face Trolls and they want to be stalked in social media that's how they followers and that how they get ads .

I agree with on abusive part It's definitely a crime and so far no one abused her on social media expect troll (All the trolls I have seen is not abusive )
Trolling has gotten worse in these years. Twitter needs to ban multiple accounts and bots from stop being an abusive platform.

actually the meaning of trolling has become lenient these days. trolling actually means insulting, abusing with malicious intent. these days casual and funny memes are also lumped into trolling.

Bro Celebrity doing movies for the people right or to themselves
If they are doing it for themselves , no one will comment on it, But when they are doing it for people, like I said people have every right to comment and they should accept it.
Yes agree they are doing for others but also for themselves to earn money. So no one is here to judge others and comment on.

isn't the director the final authority? lf he thought she was overacting he should have said something to modify. obviously he thought it was fine and the people didn't. why blame her alone? there is merit to her defense.

Yes director is the final authority But, when an Artist cant act properly as directed expected and the scene is too important to change , director simply choose the best on all the takes and may be that is the best she could perform on that scene .

Every one knows she is not good in acting. Director simply could have said "she couldn't act better than that on that scene " and he didn't said anything right , but she simply blamed him and I don't see any merit in it

Yes agree they are doing for others but also for themselves to earn money. So no one is here to judge others and comment on.
Bro I think you are trying to look at positive side always , which is good But things wont work in that way in society especially in Social media and Cine field . when you are a celebrity mostly movie star, you will be judged for you looks and acting and even your movie will be judged that how industry works.

Movies will always be judged and artists in it will be judged ...Think about a reviewer by judging a movie he earns money..etc...
A Movie and Artist will be went to next level only when it is judged.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock