Breaking Satellite Migration Begins On Sun Direct

• Thread starter Jraj55
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 21,585
Bro please post pictures of signal quality of new tp.
UTUh3Rl.jpg
@PowerStar bro, There is no Signal in new TP!

@Vadirocks bro,If 11 TP's are from Measat 3B Can we Expect Bulk addition of Channels???

Bro! They Are Just Moving To 1 Satellite As Of Now,

When They Buy Additional Tps From Measat 3B, We Can Expect Addition,

BTW Forget Raj Group & Polimer Group Channels,,,

Why can't they be on both TPs and provide different LCN for Northern and Southern audiences? Does it cost them much?

Why can't they be on both TPs and provide different LCN for Northern and Southern audiences? Does it cost them much?
Do u want it to be like Dish-d2h

Hi @Ajith 100 ,@Vadirocks bro
This is my assumption
I think the main moto of changing is a strategic step involved in it because gsat15 is used by dish TV,dd freedish hardly they have hardly 5 to 6 tps vacant , they are some rumors Free dish will be allocated additional tps this financial year If that is the case out 6 some might go away if dish TV is ready to buy some tps sundirect can hardly get few so their is a triangle fight for this satellite and in future if New satellite is placed in this location the fight continues , we all know sundirect need to sweat a lot for tp approval from dot so cannot withstand fight their . In case of measat 3b they are vacant slots and ASTRO is only using measat and ASTRO has share in sundirect so tp can be shared if required.

Coming to usage of measat 3b can give more scope for them to add HD channels it might be cost of getting new tps or by removing some News or Northeast channels or some Devotional channels . They might remove SD channels and only carry HD channels for the same channel in future but this might take some time because they are some flat TV in existance . But this move they can get more HD channel deals and might remove some sd channels to accommodate. As per my calculations they need at least 8 tps to be a better dth but not the best dtg

Last edited:
Do u want it to be like Dish-d2h
Yes if possible, it would be good but i don't think they'll do this but they have few TPs on GSAT which they can utilise for Southern customer and MEASAT for Northern customer.

Yes if possible, it would be good but i don't think they'll do this but they have few TPs on GSAT which they can utilise for Southern customer and MEASAT for Northern customer.
Bro it can't
Most of people in south dish is aligned to 91.5.(old users)
Gsat is in 93.5.
If this happens ,then many people will face signal issues.

Not needed bro as per me.
Then like Dish-d2h, problem will be there that north channels not available for South users & vice-versa.
And Sun Direct is not in position to do it, as it's having less market share.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock