Breaking Satellite Migration Begins On Sun Direct

• Thread starter Jraj55
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 21,570
I think remaining HD Channels in Gsat 15 will move to Measat 3D after the launch of Measat 3D Satellite[ 24 Ku band TP's] in June 22 & after getting new TP's they may also add bulkly more SD & HD Channels !
Every sd users are waiting for their regional channel addition mainly frm TN...

Hd channels quality also fell to 8 from 82 in last two days . Is it continues like this or it will correct automatically because hd channels strucks picture.what to do

Hd channels quality also fell to 8 from 82 in last two days . Is it continues like this or it will correct automatically because hd channels strucks picture.what to do
If there is signal issue then you should call technician to realign your dish.
Call customer care and demand free realignment of antenna.

For me they realigned the dish free of cost.When two of my friends contacted, customer care representative says SD didn't do any changes in satellite front. They said, It is fault with STB.For them they charged 175 Rs.

How SD is cheating customers.

I am not getting some HD channels like Star Sports 1 HD, NGC HD, Gemini HD etc. Showing E48-32 error. I was out of station for the last ten days and found this today only. After reading this thread, I guess it could be due to sat migration.

If I lodge a complaint, will they charge me for visit charges? Or is there any way that I can do myself?

I think transponder will be stable now.
All channel's in new transponder is coming very clear now. Gained little bit signal strength.
May be add some more channel's in coming
8coygv6.jpg

days.
s6GO6Vi.jpg

I am not getting some HD channels like Star Sports 1 HD, NGC HD, Gemini HD etc. Showing E48-32 error. I was out of station for the last ten days and found this today only. After reading this thread, I guess it could be due to sat migration.

If I lodge a complaint, will they charge me for visit charges? Or is there any way that I can do myself?
First restore STB. Technician will charge out of warranty.

Every sd users are waiting for their regional channel addition mainly frm TN...
Yes ,
Atleast they should provide Raj group Channels , J movie, puthuyugam ,mega 24 and mega music, vendhar tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock