Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,089
  • Views Views: Views 4,367,816
Really happy with Koi Mil Gaya and Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai moving from Sony to Zee, unfortunately Sony always cuts random scenes and fastens playback speed thus ruining the whole fun of watching the movie.

Even now they r doing the same while airing Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai for last time
I remember kaho na pyaar hai's and koi mil gaya 's original network was Sony only both were premiered in Sony but were shifted to different channels. kaho na pyaar hai was shifted to colors while koi mila gaya was on star

Really happy with Koi Mil Gaya and Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai moving from Sony to Zee, unfortunately Sony always cuts random scenes and fastens playback speed thus ruining the whole fun of watching the movie.

Even now they r doing the same while airing Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai for last time
They always don't do this for most of the movies. Star always does this mostly especially if the movie length is long. Zee never does this coz they have a Rajshri to handle

Last edited:
Saaho is receiving negative reviews. Now it's satellite rights will fetch a low price. The question will be which channel will be willing to buy it after the reviews?

Saaho is receiving negative reviews. Now it's satellite rights will fetch a low price. The question will be which channel will be willing to buy it after the reviews?
But some already said here that Zee already got Tamil & Hindi rights :huh:

Tamil rights are confirmed but I am skeptical about Hindi rights
Sony might bag it but looking at past ZEE might take as they give stenghth to Flop movies such as Jab Harry Met Sejal, Race3, Bharat, Zero and many more by investing Big amount of money on these flop movies

Sony might bag it but looking at past ZEE might take as they give stenghth to Flop movies such as Jab Harry Met Sejal, Race3, Bharat, Zero and many more by investing Big amount of money on these flop movies
Bharat is a flop movie :huh: :cf2:

Other than Race 3 all movies got mixed review. Meanwhile Loveyatri which had both terrible reviews and poor box office performance. Zee bagged it. Meanwhile Sony bagged the worst movie of last year Hate Story IV. So we may not know who is interested.

I remember kaho na pyaar hai's and koi mil gaya 's original network was Sony only both were premiered in Sony but were shifted to different channels. kaho na pyaar hai was shifted to colors while koi mila gaya was on star
Koi mil gaya on Star Network ?? I don't think so

Back
Top Bottom