Neha Arts - Star to Sony
Shree Ashtavinayak - Star to Zee/Colors
Baweja - Star to Zee
Trimurti films - Sony to Zee
Filmkraft - Sony to Zee
Boney Kapoor - other Networks to Zee
Can u list other producers who have shifted their films to other networks
Exception of Sajid Nadiadwala whose films are on all networks
But only two or three movies of filmkraft shifted to zee network and all others on Sony
And can you mention list of movies of Neha arts and baweja because I don't know these production house

Suniel Shetty satellite rights
Sony: Waqt Hamara Hai,Hum Hain Bemisaal, Judge Mujrim, Bhai, Qahar, Bade Dilwala, Kaante, Rudraksh, Lakeer, Tango Charlie,Dus
Star: Krishna,Shastra, Rakshak, Aakrosh, Hu Tu Tu, Aaghaaz, Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Meraa Ghar, Ehsaas,Maseeha, Hulchul,Aap Ki Khatir, Mission Istanbul, Cash, Dus Kahaaniyan,Daddy Cool,De Dana Dan, Thank You, A Gentleman, Taanaji*
Zee: Dilwale (1994), Anth, Mohra, Gopi Kishan, Gaddaar, Ek Tha Raja, Prithvi, Kaala Samrajya, Jungle, Dhadkan, Pyaar Ishq aur Mohabbat, Awara Paagal Deewana, Qayamat, Aan, Kyun Ho Gaya Na, Deewane Huye Paagal, Fight Club- Members Only, Shaadi Se Pehle, Phir Hera Pheri (Zee's favorite film), Apna Sapna Money Money, One Two Three, Mr Black Mr White, No Problem, Mere Dost Picture Abhi Baaki Hai, Enemmy, Koyleaanchal, Pailwaan*
Viacom-UTV - Balwaan, Takkar, Vishwasghaat Sapoot,Border, Vinashak, Krodh, Hera Pheri, Refugee, Officer,Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani, Annarth, Karz: The Burden of Truth, Baaz: A Bird In Danger, LOC Kargil, Rakht, Shootout At Lokhandwala, Loot
Naaptol-Enterr10 - Pehchaan, Raghuveer, Surakshaa, Dhaal, Humse Badhkar Kaun Tum Milo To Sahi, Red Alert,
Half of Suniel shetty movies are with Zee

Few days back Fight Club members only was telecast on Colors Cineplex

But only two or three movies of filmkraft shifted to zee network and all others on Sony
And can you mention list of movies of Neha arts and baweja because I don't know these production house
Neha arts movies which were on Star but now are on Sony
Chal Mere Bhai
Nayee Padosan
Rudraksh
Tango Charlie
Dus
It sold Yamla Pagla Deewana to Sony
Pre 2000s are on Zee
Baaghi (1990)
Laadla
Bol radha bol
As far as baweja is concerned Dilwale and Diljale