Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

RK Films with Zee only right from the beginning. Zee started getting Mukta Films exclusively since Aitraaz and Kisna. Only Trimurti moved from Sony to Zee
Buddy RK films is with SPN I have seen movies like mera naam joker, aa ab laut chalein Bobby, premgranth prem rog and many more don't know about mukta arts all subhash ghai directorial films was with SPN like khalnayak karz pardes saudagar hero etc etc..

Buddy RK films is with SPN I have seen movies like mera naam joker, aa ab laut chalein Bobby, premgranth prem rog and many more don't know about mukta arts all subhash ghai directorial films was with SPN like khalnayak karz pardes saudagar hero etc etc..

Since beginning both banners r with zee... Have gr8 childhood memories of watching these on zee

Yes rk,trimurti and Mukta all shifted from Sony only Even I remember. Zee had a festival of sorts when they moved when each Sunday night a movie of rk or Mukta aired.

Infact aitraaz and Kisna were the anomaly, the whole 2006 slate as well as the 2007-08 Eros co produced mukta movies premiered on Sony.
That's way I said bro every Saturday or Sunday Sony max channel aired RK films subhash ghai films and Rajeev rai films at 8.pm I still remember sony channel too aired at noon time.

I think after IPL contract ends Disney-star also will be In race to acquire, renewe bollywood films. I don't think Disney-foxstar will acquire IPL. previously star made huge mistake by acquiring and I wish Disney-star will be back on previous mode very soon.
If you think same way Sony LIV Also Shutting down, But it's Not happened because One series Scam 1992 Game Changer of Sony LIV, Even Same way IPL Every Season made Huge Revenue and New Subscribers Addition To Disney/Star, Disney/Star now No.1 Unstoppable in Both Television and OTT Space.
Same situation zee faced fee years back they lost so many bollywood library to other networks most of the films bagged by star but zee controlled the situation immediately by best thing they have done is zee sold their sports channels to SPN like TEN CRICKET, TEN SPORTS AND TEN GOLF which is now TEN 1, TEN 2 AND TEN 3 for whopping amount for RS 2600 crore the zee bagged big banners from SPN like MUKTA ARTS, TRIMURTI FILMS AND R.K films.
I don't know why you Comparing IPL with Movies, Star got Maximum Revenue from IPL, Moreover Movie Acquisition Risk Business compare to hot Cricket Rights, Movie Acquisition Business completely changed you can't guess how many Airing, months and years these channels Acquired Satellite Rights

Last edited:
If you think same way Sony LIV Also Shutting down, But it's Not happened because One series Scam 1992 Game Changer of Sony LIV, Even Same way IPL Every Season made Huge Revenue and New Subscribers Addition To Disney/Star, Disney/Star now No.1 Unstoppable in Both Television and OTT Space.
Disney+ Hotstar has always benen the largest Indian streaming service followed by Amazon, Netflix, SonyLIV, Zee5 and others. DPHS has built its content strategy on free (daily shows), cheaper subscription (Indian movies, sports) and more expensive subscription (English shows and movies). By targeting different sections of the population it is able to cast its net far and wide.

Last edited:
I remember Mukta on Sony like Ram Lakhan, Taal, 36 China Town, Apna Sapna Money Money being aired but RK Films I am sure that it's on Zee since beginning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock