Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think the Star-YRF transition will be for movies post 1990.since yrf classic library is well managed by sony. Iconic films will remain with sony and the rest will move to star. Or there will be rotation system like eng channels which is better.

Last edited:
Star has an overflow of movies next year. So I think star and sony will share YRF for the forthcoming years

Star has an overflow of movies next year. So I think star and sony will share YRF for the forthcoming years
I think soon Disney will launch new movie channel
Looks like they will start new brand like Star India's ok brand
We can Watch bollywood movies on upcoming movie channel

I have an inherent bias with Sony since content is the best always. And star actually one of those network which keeps a perfect balance between good and bad content. I am actually feeling good for Star but feeling sad for Sony. Star plus is boring, Zee is not good and colors is the worst.

I have an inherent bias with Sony since content is the best always. And star actually one of those network which keeps a perfect balance between good and bad content. I am actually feeling good for Star but feeling sad for Sony. Star plus is boring, Zee is not good and colors is the worst.
Yes they Telecasting programs in good quality
Also IPL become Big hit from Sony max
Now they lost everything
Because they have wrost business heads in movie and sports

nothing is an announced yet....but Disney surely has some huge plans...they want to be no.1 everywhere...so they will try their best here also..

Yes they Telecasting programs in good quality
Also IPL become Big hit from Sony max
Now they lost everything
Because they have wrost business heads in movie and sports
Nothing is Going well for Sony
Lost YRF Movie Rights
Lost IPL Rights
Lost Aamir Khan Movies Satellite Deal
Lost Vivo IPL rights
Lost Filmfare Awards right
Only Positive Sony might take is Rights of Olympics.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock